Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped at one two weeks ago I had been wondering what it was…” cannabis consulting firm” I pay them for advice and what not and they gift the canna… It was a very shady operation:nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Cannabis Consulting Firm, LOL told ya, loopholes!

AND my stuff looked way better:cooldance::frog::crying::crying::crying: there was lab tested:crying::crying::crying::crying:

NO DOUBT !!!!!

I went with a buddy to check it out, I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of what they offered, heck you would be hard pressed to find black market cannabis as good as your own!

your right :thumbsup:sorry it wasn’t Black Friday it was 4/20 sales:face::biggrin:View attachment 1530838

I hope you know I am just busting your balls all in good fun:vibe::bighug::kiss:
Fo sheezie broseph! Since trying to start saving money for press I’ve wound up instead adding the blumats to both tents and got 3 new pairs on Nike’s! Why I decided to do the 4 payment option! A lot easier to put $150-200 aside for 4 months vs trying to save up $600+ to pay all at once! Def want a press since I now have like 140g from one of the black Lebanon plants that I bagged and set aside to do something with so I can make some kinda concentrate but thinking rosin press is way I wanna go! Need to get 1 I can easily transport so I can charge locals a small fee to press their buds if they so desire! Plus I’m pretty sure I could make some cash to cover the cost if I just “donate” some rosin to whoever donates to the buy me a press fund! :thumbsup:

The loopholes here are generally buying a sticker for like $100 and getting a free "gift" of a bag of weed :crying: homegrow for med card is a no brainer unless you're concerned about firearms permits...

NO DOUBT !!!!!

I went with a buddy to check it out, I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of what they offered, heck you would be hard pressed to find black market cannabis as good as your own!

Yup their best stuff was sub par to what I expect anymore for 50-60$ a eighth:nono:

Fo sheezie broseph! Since trying to start saving money for press I’ve wound up instead adding the blumats to both tents and got 3 new pairs on Nike’s! Why I decided to do the 4 payment option! A lot easier to put $150-200 aside for 4 months vs trying to save up $600+ to pay all at once! Def want a press since I now have like 140g from one of the black Lebanon plants I that I bagged and set aside to do something with so I can make some kinda concentrate but thinking rosin press is way I wanna go! Need to get 1 I can easily transport so I can charge locals a small fee to press their buds if they so desire! Plus I’m pretty sure I could make some cash to cover the cost if I just “donate” some rosin to whoever donates to the buy me a press fund! :thumbsup:

Nah screw those guys or you better charge a mobile fee:thumbsup: I have guys wanting to bring me there stuff to me to press it all :headbang:told them yeah cost of materials plus a cut:eyebrows::smoking:

It is very time consuming just a FYI when doing large amounts :d5:

Fo sheezie broseph! Since trying to start saving money for press I’ve wound up instead adding the blumats to both tents and got 3 new pairs on Nike’s! Why I decided to do the 4 payment option! A lot easier to put $150-200 aside for 4 months vs trying to save up $600+ to pay all at once! Def want a press since I now have like 140g from one of the black Lebanon plants that I bagged and set aside to do something with so I can make some kinda concentrate but thinking rosin press is way I wanna go! Need to get 1 I can easily transport so I can charge locals a small fee to press their buds if they so desire! Plus I’m pretty sure I could make some cash to cover the cost if I just “donate” some rosin to whoever donates to the buy me a press fund! :thumbsup:
NugSmasher mini !!!

I love this press, it is small and portable. I love mine, I am looking into getting a Pelican hard case to carry and store it in!

Nah screw those guys or you better charge a mobile fee:thumbsup: I have guys wanting to bring me there stuff to me to press it all :headbang:told them yeah cost of materials plus a cut:eyebrows::smoking:
That was the plan right there if I cover the cost! I’ll press your buds for part of the harvest and gas money!

But there are smoke shops with cannabis right now, they are setup as private clubs, and you don't purchase the weed, you purchase a playing card and then TRADE that in for the weed of your choice,,,, loopholes, :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
There was an article in the paper about the recreational dispensaries already open on the Seneca Reservation near me. And most of the corner stores in my hood sell 1/8's over the counter, and have gummies on display.

NugSmasher mini !!!

I love this press, it is small and portable. I love mine, I am looking into getting a Pelican hard case to carry and store it in!
Think I wanna get this 1 here! I like the hand pump it uses and the pressure gauge is a nifty lil feature!

https://www.dabpress.com/products/10-ton-rosin-press-14-grams-heat-machine

They also have it in 12 ton for about $100 more! Instead of 3x5 it has 4”x7” plates on it and each is tapped with 2 heaters so assuming it heats up a lot quicker! :d5:

That was the plan right there if I cover the cost! I’ll press your buds for part of the harvest and gas money!
Don’t get me wrong I am all about helping people out but I don’t understand what is easier bringing the press to the bud or the bud to the press :shrug: just my thought when I hear you guys talk about being mobile what about all the extra bits and pieces pre press , cold plate and that stuff… it just makes much more since to have friends bring there bud to me since i am already set up ready to rock.. just my 2cents being mobile would be the least of my concern:thumbsup::d5:

hey FF you still need a pump with that one:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back