Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud. I decided I'm not gonna get a medical card any time soon. I'm on enough lists already.

yes that has been a thought in mine as well… AND still question whether I want to get it or not :shrug:
1666625479024.gif

No I didn’t last year I said I was gonna save the money up but any time I got a lil chunk started I found myself buying some new Nike’s! :rofl:

your right :thumbsup:sorry it wasn’t Black Friday it was 4/20 sales:face::biggrin:
F22B06B1-3390-400A-9562-A65AAFC5FBBB.jpeg

I hope you know I am just busting your balls all in good fun:vibe::bighug::kiss:

Last edited:
I think medical homegrows became legal in NYS on 10/5/2022. Recreational NYS homegrows are supposed to be legal 18 months after the first licensed recreational retail sales, which were supposed to start in September, but i think hasn't happened yet.

I think medical homegrows became legal in NYS on 10/5/2022. Recreational NYS homegrows are supposed to be legal 18 months after the first licensed recreational retail sales, which were supposed to start in September, but i think hasn't happened yet.
That is how I understand it as well.

But there are smoke shops with cannabis right now, they are setup as private clubs, and you don't purchase the weed, you purchase a playing card and then TRADE that in for the weed of your choice,,,, loopholes, :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

That is how I understand it as well.

But there are smoke shops with cannabis right now, they are setup as private clubs, and you don't purchase the weed, you purchase a playing card and then TRADE that in for the weed of your choice,,,, loopholes, :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I stopped at one two weeks ago I had been wondering what it was…” cannabis consulting firm” I pay them for advice and what not and they gift the canna… It was a very shady operation:nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I stopped at one two weeks ago I had been wondering what it was…” cannabis consulting firm” I pay them for advice and what not and they gift the canna… It was a very shady operation:nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AND my stuff looked way better:cooldance::frog::crying::crying::crying: there was lab tested:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back