Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FfsiODiWAAAghW1.jpg

Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud just about any doctor here would rather give a weed prescription instead of a pain killer prescription nowadays, but the online options are legit, they just cost more. Think it's about $100-200/year from the online options. But they'll just ask a few questions and sign you right up if the doc gives you a hard time
:nono: Thanks for that but so much wrong with that:deadhorse:… Just sucks it has to be that way but if there’s a will there’s a way :headbang::thanks:

I have a dr. Appointment today and I am going to talk to my dr about getting my medical card…. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help my case with the dr. Last time she didn’t have much info and wanted to know why I wanted it? So I said anxiety and depression and she said that they didn’t necessarily like prescribing canna for that and that’s where it was left at
I was looking at the NYS qualifying conditions for a medical weed card, it looks like they've added more. I like the one about "Any condition a doctor sees fit the cannabis may help treat." I could also qualify under "Brain Fog."

Here's the whole list:
  • Any condition a doctor sees fit the cannabis may help treat
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig’s disease
  • autism
  • cancer
  • dystonia
  • epilepsy
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Huntington’s disease
  • inflammatory bowel disease
  • multiple sclerosis
  • muscular dystrophy
  • neuropathy
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • pain that degrades health and functional capability
  • post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • rheumatoid arthritis
  • spinal cord injury with spasticity
  • substance-use disorder
  • any other condition certified by the medical practitioner
  • cachexia or wasting syndrome
  • severe nausea
  • seizures
  • severe or persistent muscle spasms
  • severe or chronic pain
  • or such conditions as added by the commissioner
Here are some of the additional medical conditions that have since been added to the list:

• anxiety and depression
  • chronic pain, muscle spasms, inflammation
  • migraine
  • nausea
  • insomnia and poor sleep
  • agoraphobia
  • ADHD/ADD

I was looking at the NYS qualifying conditions for a medical weed card, it looks like they've added more. I like the one about "Any condition a doctor sees fit the cannabis may help treat." I could also qualify under "Brain Fog."

Here's the whole list:
  • Any condition a doctor sees fit the cannabis may help treat
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), or Lou Gehrig’s disease
  • autism
  • cancer
  • dystonia
  • epilepsy
  • HIV/AIDS
  • Huntington’s disease
  • inflammatory bowel disease
  • multiple sclerosis
  • muscular dystrophy
  • neuropathy
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • pain that degrades health and functional capability
  • post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • rheumatoid arthritis
  • spinal cord injury with spasticity
  • substance-use disorder
  • any other condition certified by the medical practitioner
  • cachexia or wasting syndrome
  • severe nausea
  • seizures
  • severe or persistent muscle spasms
  • severe or chronic pain
  • or such conditions as added by the commissioner
Here are some of the additional medical conditions that have since been added to the list:

• anxiety and depression
  • chronic pain, muscle spasms, inflammation
  • migraine
  • nausea
  • insomnia and poor sleep
  • agoraphobia :redcross: this right here I did even know was a thing till I got a in active thyroid… seems that makes my anxie
  • ADHD/ADD
Thank you for that should help a bunch

• agoraphobia :redcross: this right here I did even know was a thing till I acquired inactive thyroid… seems that makes my anxiety worse and that is hugely affected in large crowds and places

Been looking over the Migro Aray modular system and though it's a great design I don't think they have thought enough about making it expandable...the aray 3 setup is good but if they had it where it could be expanded to 4 or 5 of those 3ft light bars it would be a bit more friendly for those with odd spaces......so far the Hydra 3200 is more to where I'm leaning to replace my Mars-Hydro lights....got plenty of time so I'll just keep looking for now.
I don't know why that didn't cross their minds.

They are now available in the US. I forgot where though. I wuz high when I read it. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back