Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, same here. I watched jugs of water increase from $0.88 to about $1.50 now. That made my decision to invest in one of the small RO units very easy. I was smart enough to hold onto a few of the empties.
I got 2 of those ro buddies...I can't use them in my new place...cause my sinks are from the fucking 40's this being a historic building....so they won't hook up....sucks so I'm using tap...add vitamin c and use a fish tank bubbler to get the chlorine and chloride out of the water....works pretty good and I havnt had any issues....actually seems to work better then ro.....my ppm is at 200 when done...I got packets that turn the water pink if it detects chlorine or chloride and it will straight out the faucet but when I do my water treatment...it's not pink....

I have a dr. Appointment today and I am going to talk to my dr about getting my medical card…. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help my case with the dr. Last time she didn’t have much info and wanted to know why I wanted it? So I said anxiety and depression and she said that they didn’t necessarily like prescribing canna for that and that’s where it was left at :shrug::pass:

Yes, same here. I watched jugs of water increase from $0.88 to about $1.50 now. That made my decision to invest in one of the small RO units very easy. I was smart enough to hold onto a few of the empties.
I remember in the late 1970's joking with fellow stoners that some day we'd have to pay for drinking water.

I know all the extra work i been putting in helping our carpenter for overtime and getting a raise this month im still making the same as before if u figure in cost going up. My gas bill doubled in summer :doh:
U have a spring house? Perhaps I ve not been paying attention :biggrin:
I am the water system operator for our community water system. We utilize a spring and reservoir, so I get my water there(before it is chlorinated). Ph of 6.97-7.1 and 30-35ppm.

It's Monday? I could have sworn it was Wednesday... :dizzy:
Nah its much crazier than that. I woke up to some pretty dire news about a couple of people I went to HS with. Talking to people that knew them made it much worse. Id hate for it to be Wednesday anyway it would be my last day off.

I have a dr. Appointment today and I am going to talk to my dr about getting my medical card…. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help my case with the dr. Last time she didn’t have much info and wanted to know why I wanted it? So I said anxiety and depression and she said that they didn’t necessarily like prescribing canna for that and that’s where it was left at :shrug::pass:
Anxiety is totally legit here. My card is for nerve damage in my back... You can use this company and get approved no doubt in a couple minutes, there's a bunch of companies like this that basically just give medical cards out with just a phone consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back