Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Talon...yup, nice and hot...57f here, our lil chill spell over till the next one....left all the plants out over night.....only ones I really worried about are the newest passionfruit cuttings as they are still trying to root in.....got all the weeds burned yesterday so cans are ready for more weed pulling...found a couple of my other large ass pots so might go ahead and dig up the rose bushes today...wife has appointments Tues. Weds. and Thursday so only opportunity till Friday...

What's on the agenda @Talonxracer ?
A dump run, beer run, and I need to fill some jugs at our spring house/reservoir.

I needed several new water jugs so I bought 2-1Gallon jugs of Poland Springs water yesterday, they have jumped from 1.19$ to 2.89$ per gallon!!!

Last edited:
Been looking over the Migro Aray modular system and though it's a great design I don't think they have thought enough about making it expandable...the aray 3 setup is good but if they had it where it could be expanded to 4 or 5 of those 3ft light bars it would be a bit more friendly for those with odd spaces......so far the Hydra 3200 is more to where I'm leaning to replace my Mars-Hydro lights....got plenty of time so I'll just keep looking for now.

Took me quite a bit of searching to find my 3 x 5 tent to maximize my available space and might take as much if not more time to find an off the shelf light to fully light it...

A dump run, beer run, and I need to fill some jugs at our spring house/reservoir.

I needed several new water jugs so I bought 2 Gallon jugs of Poland Springs water yesterday, they have jumped from 1.19$ to 2.89$ per gallon!!!
I know all the extra work i been putting in helping our carpenter for overtime and getting a raise this month im still making the same as before if u figure in cost going up. My gas bill doubled in summer :doh:
U have a spring house? Perhaps I ve not been paying attention :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back