Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiety is totally legit here. My card is for nerve damage in my back... You can use this company and get approved no doubt in a couple minutes, there's a bunch of companies like this that basically just give medical cards out with just a phone consultation
Thanks for the linky me likey :slap::biggrin:

Thanks @Dale's Proper Bud just about any doctor here would rather give a weed prescription instead of a pain killer prescription nowadays, but the online options are legit, they just cost more. Think it's about $100-200/year from the online options. But they'll just ask a few questions and sign you right up if the doc gives you a hard time

I work for food booze and reefer bust out that drank:biggrin:

You are Hired @PinkyNotTheBrain ...........:headbang:....I can spend all day cooking and rolling.........

bbqing.gif

Took me quite a bit of searching to find my 3 x 5 tent to maximize my available space and might take as much if not more time to find an off the shelf light to fully light it...
Viparspectra makes some really nice lights at a good price, just FYI. I am very happy with mine. They have two or three lights that would fit the 3 x 5 perfectly. Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back