Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me quite a bit of searching to find my 3 x 5 tent to maximize my available space and might take as much if not more time to find an off the shelf light to fully light it...

I'd go with two lights, not one. More options dealing with different plants. What kind of grow are you thinking of? SOG might work well in 3x5. Do you have access from both sides of the tent? Or if not SOG, 6 plants in 2x3 configuration might work nicely with size control. It might be a challenge to get two across 3 feet if the girls were big. OTOH, snippers work if nothing else does. :biggrin:

Good luck with the light shopping. :pighug:

I carried 3300lbs of stone Thursday barrel by barrel almost entirely by myself. i still haven't recovered :pass: need more first
Hmmm. If I did that... OTOH, that does not bear thinking about. I hope the weed got you sorted, and that the next day is not as intense. :goodluck: :pighug:

I have a dr. Appointment today and I am going to talk to my dr about getting my medical card…. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help my case with the dr. Last time she didn’t have much info and wanted to know why I wanted it? So I said anxiety and depression and she said that they didn’t necessarily like prescribing canna for that and that’s where it was left at :shrug::pass:
I am in Canada, so no doubt there are differences. I just got my prescription a little while back, not approved by Health Canada yet, but I don't see any reason that it will not be approved. The prescription did not even specify what the weed was for, just that the doc figures it would help, so I don't know what criterion could be used to refuse. In my case, I asked due to insomnia, but also mentioned that the lack of sleep was buggering up my mood afterwards. If I were you, I would add consequences of your mood issues, and I would add insomnia to the package, along with the mood and potential safety issues associated with lack of sleep. If your GP does not want to do the prescription herself, ask her to refer you to a clinic that will.

I looked at the online ads for prescription services, but the ones that I contacted seemed like, if not scams, at least mostly interested in harvesting money from stoners with stars in their eyes. Eventually, I just asked my GP if she would consider providing me with a prescription, and although she was not willing to do it herself, I think largely due to lack of knowledge, she referred me to a clinic in my province that was. The clinic got back to me promptly, did what I consider to be an excellent and thorough interview by a physician who knows his stuff, and then put me in touch with a "coach" who could help with logistical advice, and could forward questions that she could not answer competently herself. All told, I was very impressed with the care and thoroughness of the process, and my only cost was ~$50 to pay an administrative fee to cover the needed paper preparation and mailing. As I understand it, annual renewals thereafter don't even charge the paperwork fee, but even if they cost $50, that would still be a fraction of what the online clinics charge.

I imagine that your options differ somewhat, but were I in your shoes, I would see if you can proceed through referral by your GP, it may be more reliable and cheaper than going with one of the online outfits. Good luck with it. :goodluck::pighug:

Last edited:
So dr visit went ok… Seems my vitamin D is very low and could be some of my issues everything else’s is looking great:headbang: I talked with her about medical canna and she says that the medical side of it is not really going forward right now here…. Since it is going legal recreational there is not a lot of push for prescribers to get licensed… Basically either just do what I doing or would have to see someone else she could help me much:pighug:

reading your post now olderfart:biggrin::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back