Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viparspectra makes some really nice lights at a good price, just FYI. I am very happy with mine. They have two or three lights that would fit the 3 x 5 perfectly. Good luck !
They do but not for my situation....wanting bar lights fitting a 3 x 5 footprint...need to be able to slip my DiffuseAir through the middle.
So far this is best I've found to fit my situation.....The HYDRA-3200 Full Spectrum 320 Watt LED Grow Light is optimized for 2x4-ft to 3x5-ft grow areas

Star Spangled Banner III, day 70.... What a unique scented cross. Loud red and blue tart candy stuck to your skin... Beautiful fade.

Screenshot_20221024-130342.png

:smoking:​

I'd go with two lights, not one. More options dealing with different plants. What kind of grow are you thinking of? SOG might work well in 3x5. Do you have access from both sides of the tent? Or if not SOG, 6 plants in 2x3 configuration might work nicely with size control. It might be a challenge to get two across 3 feet if the girls were big. OTOH, snippers work if nothing else does. :biggrin:

Good luck with the light shopping. :pighug:
Running 2 TS 1000's now, had 3 last in there last run....the flat board surfaces are kinda messing with air flow and heat disapation which is why I'm wanting to try open bar lights.....that and more wattage....

hmmm. not sure my grey matter can handle that. Definitely could not handle trying to use all of the result.

One of these days, I'm gonna hafta try the ice water hash thing. Would work rather well on the deck at ~-10C or so this winter. :biggrin: Gotta get some bags first though. :biggrin:
Yup, planning on that as well, got all the needed gear just waiting on winter to finally stay here so the ice don't melt so fast..

Oh well, I'll figure out a solution with enough pondering, I always do.
LED light strips. They have ones that run on batteries. Then you can change the colors and make them flash to music and all kinds of stuff. And they stick right to the bottoms of the cabinets and you can't even see them. Pretty cheap too

Yep! The prior light was hardwired over the sink, so I'd like to start the chain there and then link it clockwise under the cabinet to the right and then the cabinets going perpendicular to that towards the stove till it hits the fridge.
https://growlightsaustralia.com/product/buddies/

Grow lighting that’ll work! You’ll have a small driver tho! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back