Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I agree and after I thought about more then seen it in use i think it would be fine and I regretted my comment :shrug: :goodluck:
Regret??? Fahgettit mate, dunna even let it cross your mind. All fun here, and you made a reasonable observation, one that I hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about, so I am glad you brought it up. It would definitely be something for judges to ponder.

Similar pondering was of course behind the rule, which is needed, about keeping roots in the cup. After all, comparing a "proper" solo cup setup with one in which the cup hangs into a DWC reservoir would be pretty dumb. Anyway, I have little interest in competition and am not sure I would enter one. The notion of competition here on AFN could even be considered slightly contrary to the friendly vibe. Almost the only time I have seen grumbly commentary here has involved peeps not happy with one rule or another in give aways or grow offs. On the whole, I doubt if AFN would suffer much without competition, but as long as peeps here have fun and don't get too serious about it, that works.

Anyway @Dale's Proper Bud, you do not ever need to worry about honest observations regarding my mischief on AFN. :pighug::cheers:

Nice snake. You might not know that they get (depending on the species) about twenty feet long, and when they bite, they hang on and chew to get the venom in. Now suck deeply on that bong and think about what it would be like to have a twenty foot cobra chewing on your leg. Not a lot of fun I'd wager. :pighug:

Not a long term problem for the chewee though. There would be no long term problems left at that point. No long term, period. :biggrin:

Anyway, I have little interest in competition and am not sure I would enter one.
:whew: me either and actually may try to take a break from solo's there fun but need the space and could use more full size plants.. but I am going to 2gallon pots with the coco girls this next run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back