Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made up my bags with the steel rings and a goretex microclimate liner.
IMG_20230101_160628.jpg

You got a 3D printer? Looks like homemade clips to me! :d5:
nope, see my later post for how I use it. :biggrin:

I think maybe I should have put something in the photo for scale. The thingie is about 3" in diameter. Bit big for a clip, so maybe not a fair quiz without scale. :cheers::pighug:

nope, no sharkbite tool. Interesting guess though. :biggrin:

It is what I have called my solo irrigation cup. My last post shows how I use it. :pighug:

I think maybe I should have put something in the photo for scale. The thingie is about 3" in diameter. Bit big for a clip, so maybe not a fair quiz without scale. :cheers::pighug:
One part of it has something to do with pex I see it then the picture :shrug: :pass: Yup that's how I pictured you using it nice thinking:worship::toke:

That is exactly what I was thinking it was for, your solo grows, great idea!

@Dale's Proper Bud thanks!

I wanted to address the loss of moisture, the watering issues with the water exiting the sides of the bag and pinching the tops of the bags together when lifting them. It appears I may have succeeded, lol

That is exactly what I was thinking it was for, your solo grows, great idea!
In that case, you might have won the prize. If you leapt earlier. And, of course, if there was a prize. But sadly... :biggrin:

All just kidding around of course. And thanks for the rep. :biggrin:

One part of it has something to do with pex I see it then the picture :shrug: :pass: Yup that's how I pictured you using it nice thinking:worship::toke:
It is made of a combination of PVC fittings, one 3" PVC cap, a ~1" pvc coupler cut in half lengthwise, and the flat bit on a 4" pvc cap to make the flat pieces glued into the side of the stem channel. Quite easy to put together. One neat thing about PVC is that epoxy sticks to it. I have made all manner of stuff out of pvc plus epoxy, and sometimes fiberglass cloth to reinforce. Our boat (sadly no longer ours) had more than one manifold assembled from this stuff, even beneath the water line. You would have to use a sledge hammer to damage them. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back