Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I like my plywood drobe:
IMG_1391.JPG

You can attach stuff, like an add-on humidifier holder as above, or
IMG_1392.JPG

air filtration, or
IMG_1394.JPG

wiring and plumbing. Any kind of attachment or hanger is never more than a wood screw or two away. :biggrin: What is not to like eh? Also, it is on wheels, and the bottom is off the cool concrete.

Also, it seems to work:
IMG_1395.JPG

The view from the back porch on this nice -6C morning.
IMG_1397.JPG

Happy drobing (or tenting) peeps! :pighug::biggrin:

View attachment 1551858
View attachment 1551859
air filtration, or
View attachment 1551860
wiring and plumbing. Any kind of attachment or hanger is never more than a wood screw or two away. :biggrin: What is not to like eh? Also, it is on wheels, and the bottom is off the cool concrete.

Also, it seems to work:
View attachment 1551861

View attachment 1551862

AS if the drobe being on wheels wasn't enough you had to throw in the back porch shot:doh::headbang::worship:

View attachment 1551858
View attachment 1551859
air filtration, or
View attachment 1551860

Also, it seems to work:
View attachment 1551861

View attachment 1551862

oops, forgot to mention, the bottom 15cm or so is watertight - pump malfunction would not be able to cause a flood, the drobe would hold the entire reservoir without leaking. Doors on both sides make for easy access to most plants, and all plants are easily removeable for training or cleanup by disconnecting the irrigation line from the quick connect. Big pots disconnect at both the pot and the manifold, solos at the manifold only (until next year, maybe). Gradually, I am getting the system sorted.

Wait until you see my new solo irrigation setup. I believe I have the final design done. :biggrin: It might be about Mark 5. Not gonna say another word. :biggrin:

Thanks for the rep @Dale's Proper Bud, much appreciated. :pighug:
No problem I am in aww of your system much better then mine:bow:.. Working on getting to that point and love seeing pics like that they help much more then typing i can study the picture and get a better idea of what's going on I am visual learner:pighug:

ok, your first hint @Dale's Proper Bud. What would you think this thing is, if the image just popped up outa nowhere? Current context should make it easy. :biggrin:
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1400.JPG

If you have been spending time in the Floraflex catalog lately, that would also help. And that is all the hint yer gonna get. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back