Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
315493973_5548749531908655_4448037495503242152_n - Copy.jpg

@Dale's Proper Bud thanks!

I wanted to address the loss of moisture, the watering issues with the water exiting the sides of the bag and pinching the tops of the bags together when lifting them. It appears I may have succeeded, lol
Well you addressed it for sure but might get little pricey doing multiple bags in goretex:doh: I know I am not cutting up any of my goretex gear:nono:

Is that a sharkbite removal tool? I see what your doing but would that not be making the cup bigger?

making the cup bigger... Hmmm, you might have a point. OTOH, the volume of medium and root ball is the same, just the delivery of nutes is changed. Maybe automatic irrigation ain't fair due to the volume of available nutes? The judges of the grow offs may have to consider all this at some point. If I join one, that is. I'm not really here to compete, so I am unconcerned one way or the other. :biggrin:

Happy soloing peeps, however you deliver yer nutes! :pighug::biggrin:

making the cup bigger... Hmmm, you might have a point. OTOH, the volume of medium and root ball is the same, just the delivery of nutes is changed. Maybe automatic irrigation ain't fair due to the volume of available nutes? The judges of the grow offs may have to consider all this at some point. If I join one, that is. I'm not really here to compete, so I am unconcerned one way or the other. :biggrin:

Happy soloing peeps, however you deliver yer nutes! :pighug::biggrin:
Nope I agree and after I thought about more then seen it in use i think it would be fine and I regretted my comment :shrug: :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back