Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whew: me either and actually may try to take a break from solo's there fun but need the space and could use more full size plants.. but I am going to 2gallon pots with the coco girls this next run
I'm just doing it as a lark as I've never done one before, never seen it in soil, never seen it with medium supplied nutrients and I got too many damn seeds.

I'm just doing it as a lark as I've never done one before, never seen it in soil, never seen it with medium supplied nutrients and I got too many damn seeds.
Yup pretty much why I tried it there interesting the longer you make it the more excited you get..... I am not done with them and hell if I have to many beans pop I might just have one around still:condom:

2 gallon coco will make monsters with many strains. My drobe at the moment is 1 gallon, more or less, and two of the plants are doing their damndest to take over about four square feet each. My WDA and DG would likely be headed for my lights had I not topped them.

I like the control that I have with my current setup with coco, but it sure is a lot more work than soil. The worst of it at the moment is that I think I am chucking more than about 30% of my water supply down the drain as runoff, which since I am now melting snow to get it is a pain in the ass. If I was on town water, I'd be onto an RO system in a heartbeat. :pighug:
Ya, that's what puts me off of going with coco in big pots. Doesn't take much with the solos.

:whew: me either and actually may try to take a break from solo's there fun but need the space and could use more full size plants.. but I am going to 2gallon pots with the coco girls this next run
There is always room for a solo or two. Just stagger the start dates a bit, and the solos will be done before they get crowded out. That's my theory this grow. I haven't got away with it yet though. Not a lot of floor visible in the 4x4 at the moment, and the fastest solo still has at least a week or more to go. Fingers and toes crossed. :biggrin: :pighug:

Yup pretty much why I tried it there interesting the longer you make it the more excited you get..... I am not done with them and hell if I have to many beans pop I might just have one around still:condom:
Hahaha I'm still trying to figure how NOT to kill my shit in soil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back