Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmm Pinky....?............... :pass:

You got my number

1AQ4.gif

The markings are coming on fast, like over the last 48 hours. And to boot, this was my happy Double Grape. The droopy DB dont have it, and the Rootbeer Float is chuggin along and the hell with the other two.

View attachment 1551521
It seems like it's showing on the bottom leaves 1st as opposed to newer growth is that an indication of a mobil nutrient deficiency???

This I found here...

Still a little early around here :crying: Been taking the tree down and getting all this Christmas stuff put away

Fireworks have een going off around here since 1 pm......both dogs hysterical all day... :pass: ..poor litte buggers

Hubby lasted until 9.45pm..late for him......he went to bed and the dogs went with him.....looks like Ive got the couch for the night...:biggrin:

I've got to stay up past midnight coz the dogs will just go Nuts......

11.05pm.....not Long to go.......:pass:......

Fireworks have een going off around here since 1 pm......both dogs hysterical all day... :pass: ..poor litte buggers

Hubby lasted until 9.45pm..late for him......he went to bed and the dogs went with him.....looks like Ive got the couch for the night...:biggrin:

I've got to stay up past midnight coz the dogs will just go Nuts......

11.05pm.....not Long to go.......:pass:......
Raining here so I'm hoping no fireworks. They usually only will go off for maybe an hour around midnight. 1 of my dogs gets anxiety attacks from them and somebody has to stay up with him. He'll either pace around the house all night drooling or he gets in the bed and just shakes and vibrates for an hour or 2

Bugger...I Missed it............ :cheersmate: ...Thank you for doing it every week for us 2022........:bighug:....Community Spirit.....

hint -> it'z alwayz threadmarked, so there'z no excuse to ever miss it :naughtystep: jus sayin....:rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back