Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan at working 3 maybe 4 days a week to have a reason to get up and out the door. People to hang out with and bullshit. Have some extra spending cash. But somewhere close instead of like an hour and a half commute.
Plus I want a job where if they try and tell me I'm working weekends (my riding time) I can tell them you got one of two choices replace me or rethink that statement .
I mean you can be nice but set your boundaries, sure I'll do it this time but this ain't what I signed on for and just so long as we understand this is an exception and we're not repeating this I'll play ball
Sounds like a plan!

I work a few days a week for extra cash, delivering and operating a kiddie train lol i love it and i make everyone smile and have fun.

I bartended a wedding (backyard) with my wife for a riding buddies kid. Now she's really the bartender but Im ok at mixing a drink or two and I'm good at talking.
6 hours we took in 1200 bucks charlie Ash no taxes. Not friggin bad for 1 night. I'm thinking there's opportunities out there.

Take a jab, whatcha think it is? Calcium deficiency?
20221231_160700.jpg

Hope everyone will use a little thought on entering guys...If you don't dab or plan on starting soon, please leave it for the peeps who do......most likely a review will be in order and it can't be done if it's sitting on a shelf.... Good Luck.
At $400, that's something I probably wouldn't buy, The Unicorn works well for me now

:shrug:Whole plant picture also? I could see both of above or lockout? too much N locks K and ca:thumbsup: and I go back to what MOG said the other day of too much fertilizer:face::pop:
that ferti idea would just suck, been following the dry amendments autoflower schedule. 1/4 cup every two weeks. But I am growing new strains, so never know what to expect.

The markings are coming on fast, like over the last 48 hours. And to boot, this was my happy Double Grape. The droopy DB dont have it, and the Rootbeer Float is chuggin along and the hell with the other two.

20221231_162926.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back