Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
At $400, that's something I probably wouldn't buy, The Unicorn works well for me now
It is a hefty price tag for sure. But it's not often you can find a completely manufactured in the USA anything these days. And let me tell you, it's exactly what you'd expect from a product that bears the Made in the USA logo. The hardened stainless body is nearly indestructible, and it has a heft that you'd expect from a made in the USA product. It's a tank for its size, which by the way is very small and discreet. And to boot, there are no coils replace. The flavour is absolutely stellar! I think it's worth every penny. :d5:

Hey afn anyone know I just started doing soak then straight to pot...can I leave the lights out? Till they pop up? Or should I turn lights on? Thanks

mmm....well, on one hand, it really, truly duzn't even matter....but otoh, ask urself -> duz nature turn off the sun until they sprout-? :rolleyes2: ppp

Visits are nice, but it's good to be home.

Just got back from delivering Canna Christmas to my Vet buddy. 245 miles round trip!
We have a new Unicorn fan! That golden crumble live rosin, delivered by that 'funny' horse, grabbed him by the booboo! It's much easier on the lungs, when taken easy. He took 3 pretty easy hits and was LIT!:headbang:

I come back to a stinky ass house! God damn Ogre Berry has the whole house smelling on the third day in dry!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The funk has to make it thru Double paper bags and 3 doors! LOL! Damn smelly slut!
Twenty20 Adam
You should be very proud of such a slutty naughty girl!:woohoo::funny:
It's a good thing I live in the country!!

It is a hefty price tag for sure. But it's not often you can find a completely manufactured in the USA anything these days. And let me tell you, it's exactly what you'd expect from a product that bears the Made in the USA logo. The hardened stainless body is nearly indestructible, and it has a heft that you'd expect from a made in the USA product. It's a tank for its size, which by the way is very small and discreet. And to boot, there are no coils replace. The flavour is absolutely stellar! I think it's worth every penny. :d5:

:yeah: Stoners......:pighug:...Thank You for doing this for us @NAGreengo......:bravo:......

:yeahthat: Thank you NA greengo:bow:
that ferti idea would just suck, been following the dry amendments autoflower schedule. 1/4 cup every two weeks. But I am growing new strains, so never know what to expect.

Plus you’re not in stoneington blend right FFHF? It is in my mind also cause I almost see the same stuff in my older girls

have been feeding more then normal added EWC and lobster compost:wall:

Hey afn anyone know I just started doing soak then straight to pot...can I leave the lights out? Till they pop up? Or should I turn lights on? Thanks
They need something to grow towards I would turn them on :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back