Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @PinkyNotTheBrain .....I've turned to the drink.........View attachment 1551525....Pernod and Irn Bru........... :cheersmate: ..Match made in Heaven..........
Get it guuurl!
high-five-handshake.gif

#IBlametheDope :crying:

clock.gif

There they go..someones watch is a minute Early....................

HAPPY NEW YEAR :cheersmate:.....

You should get a tranquilizer from your Veterinarian.

We give him something called sileo from the vet. It's specifically for noise aversion. It's a gel that goes under the tongue/on the gums. Helps a lot. Takes about 30 mins kick in. Makes him go from seizures to just bad shaking. Like $15 every time a firework goes off, thunderstorm, or a gunshot while he's in the yard. Does work better then anything else I've found but not perfect at all. Maybe check it out @Mossy or the rest of us with dogs that here fireworks

We don't get anything in the way of fireworks during the winter, but during the summer the damn city slickers come up here and set them off every friggin weekend and holiday from before sunset to well after midnight!

Just got back from an afternoon hike with ol’ Duder, it’s our birthday today (we share mine since I don’t know his) :pass: beautiful day, lucky to be alive, and in this particular location. Happy New Year folks…..:d5:
4FD3C532-A8BA-434A-B6B8-D3AE41EB276D.jpeg
FFAE0D57-1964-47FE-A9A4-81D179642948.jpeg
13FB7349-F961-4025-B5AA-45CC8AC70D25.jpeg
09CDE1DB-B3D3-4FD6-A6CF-C9517E0921CF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back