Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus you’re not in stoneington blend right FFHF? It is in my mind also cause I almost see the same stuff in my older girls
have been feeding more then normal added EWC and lobster compost:wall:

yea i'm HF this grow.

I think this may actually be a calcium deficiency because you are not showing any signs of too much NPK. The plant looks like it took a sudden growth spurt? Did you change something in the environment like turn the lights up?
I agree on the too much NPK, just dont see any signs of that.
Odd thing is I been giving organic calmag 1ml per gal every watering the last 3 weeks. Directions say 1-2ml, I have never tried 2ml.
No change, other then 1/4 cup mid-grow dry nutes 4-4-4 this past Wednesday and a good watering yesterday. And its only one plant doing this.

It seems like it's showing on the bottom leaves 1st as opposed to newer growth is that an indication of a mobil nutrient deficiency???

This I found here...

Yes your right, its only lower 1/3rd of plant. I think it looks like calcium def. but everything I have read says that starts high.

yea i'm HF this grow.

I agree on the too much NPK, just dont see any signs of that.
Odd thing is I been giving organic calmag 1ml per gal every watering the last 3 weeks. Directions say 1-2ml, I have never tried 2ml.
No change, other then 1/4 cup mid-grow dry nutes 4-4-4 this past Wednesday and a good watering yesterday. And its only one plant doing this.
If I remember right that calmag is loaded with more mg then ca so you still may not be giving enough calcium :shrug: this is accoding to MOG spreadsheet I used it briefly :thumbsup:
1ml 1gallon 10ppm
1672529614484.png

If I remember right that calmag is loaded with more mg then ca so you still may not be giving enough calcium :shrug: this is accoding to MOG spreadsheet I used it briefly :thumbsup:
1ml 1gallon 10ppm
View attachment 1551543
Maybe i'll try giving just that plant some of the regular calmag next watering. But the TPS bottle says 4.5% cal and 1.1% mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back