Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year Ive got 5 Durban poisons (thcv good stuff), 5 C99s , and a couple of Zkittlz for the backyard. Ran into a minor disagreement and the towns finest got involved. The whole thing was nothing but it dragged on half the summer and I figured discretion was the better part of valor I didn't grow squat in my yard. Hahaha my buddy's workshop yard night be another story. Soooo I'm sitting on last year's photo seeds.
I was considering getting a few Malawi. I like to goof with more landrace see just how good it can be... Not really sure how'd they'd do with your fickle fall weather??

Last edited:
I don't mind that as I don't have the space for a photo grow.
My brother in law taught me a lot about his style of growing back in the early 90s. They'd have like 3 mother plants, 40 or more they'd let go about 12" b4 going 12/12 and a shit load of cuttings/clones going all in separate rooms. Took up better than half the basement. That freaking elec meter was spinning like a top. You'd think it was gonna fly off like a clay pigeon. How no one ever figured it out was beyond me. Metal halides , HPS and fluorescents everywhere....Even if someone wrote it off as electric heating bill that wouldn't happen in the summer.

Last edited:
Morning kittens.....61f, tasty coffee, dogs all treated so time for a sit down and think about the day....need to finish up the adenium transplants and should get the gingers dug up among all the other stuff that needs doing..

My brother in law taught me a lot about his style of growing back in the early 90s. They'd have like 3 mother plants, 40 or more they'd let go about 12" b4 going 12/12 and a shit load of cuttings/clones going all in separate rooms. Took up better than half the basement. That freaking elec meter was spinning like a top. You'd think it was gonna fly off like a clay pigeon. How no one ever figured it out was beyond me. Metal halides , HPS and fluorescents everywhere....Even if someone wrote it off as electric heating bill that wouldn't happen in the summer.
Sounds like the guys that taught me. I showed a passion for learning and they put me to work. Like, hard core guerilla growing. 20 plant plots in middle of giant dogwood patches. Hauling bathtubs and plastic drum pots into trees with rope and pulleys. Army crawling thru stinging nettle patch cus the long way is two miles longer. Aluminum frame backpacks with water bladders. Then at harvest, the long night(s) of chopping and stressful travel back… between 25-30lb per season… their mother and baby room was that. A whole room! But the one guys brother lived right next door and he had hooked into his elec… draw was spread between two houses.

.. Not really sure how'd they'd do with your fickle fall weather??

Yeah, fall weather here is usually wet, the bigger issue is that last summer the USPS installed a new post office just across the road from my house, we used to have very little traffic around the house, but now everyone and their grandma drives by the side of the house that has sunshine, far too many snooping eyes, I put three auto plants out in my little above ground garden last summer and caught several people on the game camera checking out the plants by flashlight at 3am......harvested right after that!!!!!

I don't normally eat anything until I have been up for 4-6 hours, but damn the munchies hit hard so it was Blueberry Poptarts and coffee!

A UFO scare sparked by a spiral of light in the sky in South Korea was explained on Friday after the military announced it had been caused by a rocket being launched.

South Korean social media and internet sites were abuzz with messages by citizens who said they witnessed a soaring object, rainbow-coloured vapour trail or other mysterious lights.

You Been out and about already @Talonxracer ........?......................:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back