Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya 1 thinv i would work on improving would be the way it is mounted inside tote! Mine works fine but i didnt exactly have a plan for making it i just used so spare pvc parts i had around the house already! Def try to get a tote thats not much bigger then the bucket so its easier to dump out! Also dont cheap out on the tote itself cuz u dont want a flimsy one u def need one that’s sturdy so u can drill thru it and push the pvc pipe in and out on regular basis without it cracking the tote!
Maybe a couple of 12x12 pieces of say 3/8 plywood, pre drilled for (PVC) mounting the center axis to stiffen up the tote (on each end) and spread the weight out like a snow shoe. Would stiffen it up too.
Kinda like the bronze bushing on a cam plate?

Last edited:
Welp I'm going to bed long day tomorrow I need to get up early and get at this wall..:goodluck: Night everyone stateside Morning everyone across the pond Happy new years eve:woohoo::pass:View attachment 1551439

That's my plans for the day:joy::sleeping:
Dude is that a rock hammer. Are you making the great escape???
Hahahaha
Screenshot_20221231_053647_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Happy New Years Eve all. Time to shed 2022 and make way for 2023! 23 is my wife’s favorite # and she just got a promotion. No longer does she have to wake up at 4 am. Now she will be able to sleep til 6. 2 extra hrs? Happy wife, happy life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back