Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen it but I actually never thought about asking how to do it lmao.
Well u may have to bug @420Forever or someone cuz same spot u used to be able to edit thread name u could change the tag to completed but I didn’t see that option just now when i went to check it!

Ya 1 thinv i would work on improving would be the way it is mounted inside tote! Mine works fine but i didnt exactly have a plan for making it i just used so spare pvc parts i had around the house already! Def try to get a tote thats not much bigger then the bucket so its easier to dump out! Also dont cheap out on the tote itself cuz u dont want a flimsy one u def need one that’s sturdy so u can drill thru it and push the pvc pipe in and out on regular basis without it cracking the tote!
Yup I did not got a nice heavy duty($23) tote cause I want to make it to last :thumbsup: I will have to think little bit on mouting i just got same parts you had plus I had some already too.. One question that comes to mind that i may have missed in your thread.. Is there particular reason you didn't cut the tails of the zip ties inside the bucket? That would drive me nuts but I understand if it serves a purpose... I plan on making the hole larger and more holes.. Do you think I can add to many or too large of holes in the bucket?
904338BB-5891-4E56-8E7B-BE3B04C2C430.jpeg
FC2638A2-305C-46AA-97A7-EA454779EEF7.jpeg

Hey @Dale's Proper Bud not sure how much or if y’all even use the auto leveling air ride but it does say in that compressor description if tired of the high cost of replacement parts u can just swap over to regular coil over suspension!

Yup I did not got a nice heavy duty($23) tote cause I want to make it to last :thumbsup: I will have to think little bit on mouting i just got same parts you had plus I had some already too.. One question that comes to mind that i may have missed in your thread.. Is there particular reason you didn't cut the tails of the zip ties inside the bucket? That would drive me nuts but I understand if it serves a purpose... I plan on making the hole larger and more holes.. Do you think I can add to many or too large of holes in the bucket?
View attachment 1551435View attachment 1551436
U may wanna take that metal mesh with u to work to cut the shape out! Was a pain in my fucking ass cutting it with just wire cutters and i had some really good ones! Took forever so a quit cut with a torch or even an air grinder will save u a major headache! :d5:

I've worked on several different systems. Even the most simple systems have many failure points. The more complicated have to communicate with a few other systems. Miscommunication or faults in those systems can cause havoc.
When I was working on anything that came thru the door, I had a subscription to AllData to get troubleshooting and repair info.
I scored a few different mfg factory diag machines that paid for themselves the first time I used them.
There are some great aftermarket machines out there that can do some amazing things, but you must know what you're getting into or you can blow a ton of $$$$$!
Alldata is legit! Got it for my nissan for swapping motor cuz it tells u everything! :thumbsup:

Speaking of u remember older cars (way before my time) the owners manual told u how to do all the maintenance down to valve jobs and the works…. Nowadays they have to put in there not to drink the motor oil or other fluids in the car! Not sure if thats a sign society is getting dumber or what! :shrug::haha::crying:

Last edited:
U may wanna take that metal mesh with u to work to cut the shape out! Was a pain in my fucking ass cutting it with just wire cutters and i had some really good ones! Took forever so a quit cut with a torch or even an air grinder will save u a major headache! :d5:
Ohhh good thinking but Already reped ya:d5: I will take to work and use a big shear.. We have a couple make real quick clean work of it :thumbsup: :thanks:

Hey @Dale's Proper Bud not sure how much or if y’all even use the auto leveling air ride but it does say in that compressor description if tired of the high cost of replacement parts u can just swap over to regular coil over suspension!
Yeah that's the whole issue without the air ride it doesn't have the towing capacity and that is the only reason we have it......... I hate vehicles about as bad as a boat :haha::eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back