Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 113 for @Jean-O Genetics WTF auto was her last. I wanted to take advantage of the higher RH from all the snow-melt for slower drying. Happy New Year to all!
WTF.1_day113.jpg WFT.1_day113_hang.jpg

I had a car when I was a kid that had broken sprayers. I used to get ice remover that came in an aerosol can and spray it on the windows at traffic lights :crying:

I had an old Willy's that had a vacuum operated wiper on the driver side only. Of course it did not work and I got caught in a storm so I tied a piece of rope I unraveled into strings tied together to make it long enough to tie to the wiper on one side then through the cab and out the other side back to the wiper. I could wipe the window Pulling the rope back and forth. I got pulled over by a CHP (California Highway Patrol) The guy said he was going to give me a fix it ticket for faulty wipers. I said what! it works and I swished it for him a couple of times. He just walked away laughing.

Well, I hope you get in on the test, and not on the placebo half. That level of pain makes life bloody hard. :goodluck: :goodluck: :bighug:

Yeah it is not even to human trials yet.

I have never seen that? ROFLMAO!

be careful of that boy pollen. Boys make a lot of it, and it can travel. :pighug:
Ya i will put the pot into my office with an extra light since my tents are in my bedroom! Def gonna be isolated to the max! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back