Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer . Up early, wife couldn’t find keys… took the spare set. I wait til it’s light outside before starting chores, so at least an hr or so. Check plant and seedlings, vacuum, sweep, and gotta do some running after 1 pm then done. About ready to take my first hits this am. First mug of Java down. #2 soon to follow.

clock.gif

Happy just after noon Everyone..... :pass: ...less than 12 hours to go for me........

I wanted to get my winter grow started this weekend, but alas I was giving a roadblock when my order from MVB arrived yesterday, they sent photos and not autos. MVB addressed the issue when I contacted them and autos are on the way, but I hate waiting when I am ready to move!

View attachment 1551452

Happy just after noon Everyone..... :pass: ...less than 12 hours to go for me........
Your one the other side of the pond? 6 hrs +- ahead of US right? Let us know how 2023 is looking… maybe I’ll run the other way lol

I wanted to get my winter grow started this weekend, but alas I was giving a roadblock when my order from MVB arrived yesterday, they sent photos and not autos. MVB addressed the issue when I contacted them and autos are on the way, but I hate waiting when I am ready to move!
Whoo hoo your up a photo order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back