Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
citizens who said they witnessed a soaring object, rainbow-coloured vapour trail or other mysterious lights.

You Been out and about already @Talonxracer ........?......................:eyebrows:

Must be a bunch of Unicorn users over there,,,,rainbow coloured vapour and soaring mysterious lights, sure sign of some kick Arse rosin!

No I dont believe so, I dont even think its feminized
Just ordered 3 freak show photos feminized 39 bucks not including shipping. Ya I got a problem with impulse control
hahahaha

Must be a bunch of Unicorn users over there,,,,rainbow coloured vapour and soaring mysterious lights, sure sign of some kick Arse rosin!
I think fat boys a secret smoker and drives down to the DMZ to get his unicorn fix.

Screenshot_20221231_080436_DuckDuckGo.jpg

There There is a dude making F4 Freakshow autos. His company is Smoking Monkey Genetics.

Thanks!!!
I'm sitting on quite a few autos and really just learning how to grow autos with much thanks to everyone here. People are wicked helpful and nice.
My photos for last summe rsat on top of my fridge for a solid year now. So I figure a few more photos ain't gonna hurt. Still.... Im gonna keep these autos on my radar !!!!

Thanks!!!
I'm sitting on quite a few autos and really just learning how to grow autos with much thanks to everyone here. People are wicked helpful and nice.
My photos for last summe rsat on top of my fridge for a solid year now. So I figure a few more photos ain't gonna hurt. Still.... Im gonna keep these autos on my radar !!!!
I am sitting on 40 Tony's tortured beans GG4 Ril regs that I want to grow so bad. But I don't feel like culling males just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back