Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immuna tell em you said so :smoking:
I had to do 5 gas regulators yesterday and it was all arms. Even trying to set one pipe wrench on the floor all awkward. Lmfao i kept dropping stuff and made a mess with the pipe dope :crying:View attachment 1551208
Then i got to pump out a basement View attachment 1551212
And yup those are adult diapers some used some not. The basement goes back about 125 ft.
That basement job would put me on a day off too. Bloody hell, what a nightmare. I wonder what the work rules have to say about wading around in someone else's shit. There are some real hazards there. :nono:

We used to go to Christmas partys at my brother inlaws house big bashes. So his wife's brother would go and he'd be smoking pot cigarettes and drinking like a fish. Every year he'd tell us "I know this shits gonna take 10 years off my life...
BUT I figure it's the bad years where I'd be stuck in a nursing home anyways."
Hahaha
A physician skier friend of mine said the same thing. He would just laugh about peeps getting all fussed about eating exactly right avoiding this or that to accomplish a longer life. He would joke that all most peeps accomplished, if anything at all, by obsessing about this stuff is grant themselves a few months longer slobbering in a wheelchair. He usually mentioned this while heavily salting his dinner after a long ski day. IMO, he had a point.

Generally speaking, it ain't the shit that you worry about that gets you in the end. None of my dead friends expected to die the way they did. :pighug::cheers:

That basement job would put me on a day off too. Bloody hell, what a nightmare. I wonder what the work rules have to say about wading around in someone else's shit. There are some real hazards there. :nono:
They sent me out to a job one day as an 3rd year apprentice downtown Boston meet the foreman on the roof. So I get there he's standing in front of the service entrance to the elevator shaft way. The things covered head to foot in danger Asbestos do not enter safety tape and warning signs .
He says to me "we " need to rip the electrical conduit out of the entire shaftway. So you can ride ontop of the elevator and rip the pipe out as I ride inside and guide us down.
I says Bob is that shaft way covered in asbestos? He says "well ya...your not gonna do it are you" I think it was the look on my face hahaha.
I said bingo you nailed it.

Hahaha problem solved. You have to set your own job conditions. There's always someone that will do it and I figure hats off then them...
your a hero till ya get hurt then no one wants to know you

They sent me out to a job one day as an 3rd year apprentice downtown Boston meet the foreman on the roof. So I get there he's standing in front of the service entrance to the elevator shaft way. The things covered head to foot in danger Asbestos do not enter safety tape and warning signs .
He says to me "we " need to rip the electrical conduit out of the entire shaftway. So you can ride ontop of the elevator and rip the pipe out as I ride inside and guide us down.
I says Bob is that shaft way covered in asbestos? He says "well ya...your not gonna do it are you" I think it was the look on my face hahaha.
I said bingo you nailed it.

Hahaha problem solved. You have to set your own job conditions. There's always someone that will do it and I figure hats off then them...
your a hero till ya get hurt then no one wants to know you
one of the important words to learn in life is "no". :biggrin:

This double grape rosin is kicking my arse,,,AGAIN!!!

I sat here for an hour staring at the same page on the tablet, waiting for it to refresh on its own I guess...LOL
Looking forward to trying mine. She is starting the frost thing...:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back