Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
weed....and age....get it right man!:deadhorse: :rolleyes2: ppp
I didn't say "only weed", now did I?

You are dead right though, the older ya get, the less you give a shit - about others opinions anyway. :pighug:

Lmao whoops! Better representation of the colors on the twinsies! Realized today i had my overexposure on max on the camera so was throwing shit off! :doh::rofl:

Bloodstone
View attachment 1551303View attachment 1551304

Stone dragonView attachment 1551305View attachment 1551306

I know 1 of the bloodstone is a dude so trying to wait to chop to see what other 1 is! 1 of each i will chop it but 2 dudes i will pull pot and move it and let em grow! :thumbsup::cooldance:
be careful of that boy pollen. Boys make a lot of it, and it can travel. :pighug:

HEADS UP just talked to a manager at acinfinity as their first line of defense customer service rep was useless..
Ac infinity claims that their 100 DOLLAR carbon filters only last 3 to 6 months and that plants "do not smell in veg" so you dont need to scrub the air during veg and they recommend you do not use the carbon filter in veg LOL
Ive had cheapo vivosun filters last longer. The one I have was used for 3 months and I am already going to have to swap the flange around.

ALSO If you have the same issue as I am, and want a replacement, you will have to go without a filter during the replacement process as they require you to send the item back to them prior to replacement.

Not impressed.

@Olderfart Thanks for the resp.

FB_IMG_1672431567570.jpg

HEADS UP just talked to a manager at acinfinity as their first line of defense customer service rep was useless..
Ac infinity claims that their 100 DOLLAR carbon filters only last 3 to 6 months and that plants "do not smell in veg" so you dont need to scrub the air during veg and they recommend you do not use the carbon filter in veg LOL
Ive had cheapo vivosun filters last longer. The one I have was used for 3 months and I am already going to have to swap the flange around.

ALSO If you have the same issue as I am, and want a replacement, you will have to go without a filter during the replacement process as they require you to send the item back to them prior to replacement.

Not impressed.
Nine times out of ten the bloody warrantees are just marketing bs that they get away with because they can. My Vivosun lasted for one 2x4 grow, plus two 4x4 grows, and it still does a bit to keep the smell down. I considered replacing it, but it seems that everything on the market except the pricey high end stuff that few people buy are a regular screwup according to the reviews. I gave up, and am just exhausting outside after sucking through the old filter. I am not sure if I will bother replacing it. Escaping odor in the winter is not a problem where I live due to distance from neighbours, so the chickadees out there will have to suck it up. :biggrin:

Yeah, should have learned that early in life, I wouldn't feel as bad as I do now.......
You are now a member of a rather large club...:crying::cheers:

Well gro peeps, I managed to catch up. Damn near made it to over 100 alerts before I started to catch up with them.

So, now I am off to do a wee bit'o trimming. See you in due course after the brown bagging is complete. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back