Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absent Fur Babies.....:cheers:

Big dogs do only seem to last around the 8 year mark. It is a shame.
The bigger the dog, the shorter the enjoyment. It is indeed a shame, and one of the reasons we went with a small one. She still plays like a pup at over three years old. So far, so excellent. :biggrin:

Hi Mossy. Will just have some dinner, wine or baileys and relax. I don’t feel the need of going to a party. So it will be an easy evening.

For your part?
smart NY evening. It will be similar in my household. :biggrin: :pighug: I'd be surprised if we are awake to hear the neighbour's fireworks.

Last year I tried to use up a bunch of outdated marine flares. It did not go well - unreliable behaviour. One of the rockets curved around and attempted to burn the house down, and some of the smaller flares would not work at all. I figured giving up on the idea was prudent. Now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of them. Maybe the local fire brigade will take them...:shrug:

Yeah, I am aware. I did some digging on the issue, and have concluded that it is unlikely to do me harm. It turns out that silver is not that toxic to mammals, and the only real risk for me is turning blue if I manage to load up the old carcass with more than about ten grams of the stuff in my life time. That ain't gonna hoppen by testing this bud. My arithmetic suggests that vaping this shit for the rest of my life would still not put me in the risk zone, and I have no intention of making cs treated bud a habit. In fact, I may go to STS next round because I have no bloody idea why my reversals of both WDA and DG failed completely. Has me seriously puzzled.

Anyway, thanks for the head's up, I appreciate it. :pighug::thanks:
The LD50s pretty high like 5000 mg/kg but I don't think Id personally want to smoke it... Just my 2 cents

https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidal-silver

Lessons I keep learning the hard way
STOP putting so many damn plants in a 4x4 tent...
Sigh
:eek1:

20221230_142542.jpg

The LD50s pretty high like 5000 mg/kg but I don't think Id personally want to smoke it... Just my 2 cents

https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidal-silver

That's just it, the likelihood of any acute effects is essentially zero. The only real issue is long term accumulation because of how slowly we can eliminate the silver. Especially with ingestion rather than inhaling, the real risks are vanishingly low for a short term test with this stuff. As I mentioned, the dosages involved would be unlikely to result in argyria even if I used the stuff for decades, so I am inclined not to worry about it.

One of the advantages of being old is that long term consequences don't count. I'll be dead by then anyway. :biggrin::pighug:

Lessons I keep learning the hard way
STOP putting so many damn plants in a 4x4 tent...
Sigh
:eek1:

View attachment 1551314
Hmmm. Looks familiar at the moment. Mine has 5 biggies and 2 solos in it, and someone will have to go before too long. Fortunately, the solos are winning the race so far. :biggrin:

That's just it, the likelihood of any acute effects is essentially zero. The only real issue is long term accumulation because of how slowly we can eliminate the silver. Especially with ingestion rather than inhaling, the real risks are vanishingly low for a short term test with this stuff. As I mentioned, the dosages involved would be unlikely to result in argyria even if I used the stuff for decades, so I am inclined not to worry about it.

One of the advantages of being old is that long term consequences don't count. I'll be dead by then anyway. :biggrin::pighug:
We used to go to Christmas partys at my brother inlaws house big bashes. So his wife's brother would go and he'd be smoking pot cigarettes and drinking like a fish. Every year he'd tell us "I know this shits gonna take 10 years off my life...
BUT I figure it's the bad years where I'd be stuck in a nursing home anyways."
Hahaha

Fruitz the frikken gas station didn’t have King Palms. One must adapt and overcome.

U usually gotta go to a headshop or even vape stores that carry wraps n such seem to have them….least round my way they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back