Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think it comes from the Anvil parent…:pass:
My solo WDA has a bit of a pink tint in the bud, but not really purple. Mind you, I chopped her early. I tried to reverse her, but something screwed up. I lost patience waiting for her to finish up so I could search for seeds. I processed the bud into brown paper bags last night, and no sign of seeds, and crap airy bud mostly because I chopped too soon. I'm still not sure what I will do with the bud. :pighug:

My solo WDA has a bit of a pink tint in the bud, but not really purple. Mind you, I chopped her early. I tried to reverse her, but something screwed up. I lost patience waiting for her to finish up so I could search for seeds. I processed the bud into brown paper bags last night, and no sign of seeds, and crap airy bud mostly because I chopped too soon. I'm still not sure what I will do with the bud. :pighug:
I’d be cautious of consuming the bud if you attempted a chemical reversal…. :pass:

View attachment 1551093

Not so many on the beach today huh.......?......... :biggrin:

But we are sitting in the cafe and a family of four dragged a set of sunbeds out......and the Lady in the comany was on the beach with a bikini on...and a Fleece on top.......:crying:.....brave..brave.......and we both said English...........:d5:....

Cold it may be for us....but compared to the UK...sunbathing weather......:biggrin:

View attachment 1551094

I wouldn't know whether to put a lead on him....or a saddle.....:biggrin:
I vote for a saddle. :biggrin:

I’d be cautious of consuming the bud if you attempted a chemical reversal…. :pass:
Yeah, I am aware. I did some digging on the issue, and have concluded that it is unlikely to do me harm. It turns out that silver is not that toxic to mammals, and the only real risk for me is turning blue if I manage to load up the old carcass with more than about ten grams of the stuff in my life time. That ain't gonna hoppen by testing this bud. My arithmetic suggests that vaping this shit for the rest of my life would still not put me in the risk zone, and I have no intention of making cs treated bud a habit. In fact, I may go to STS next round because I have no bloody idea why my reversals of both WDA and DG failed completely. Has me seriously puzzled.

Anyway, thanks for the head's up, I appreciate it. :pighug::thanks:

Is that a scottish wolfhound.....Ive always wanted one
I'm pretty sure that is the breed that my brother (silly fellow) bought a pair of. It did not go well, but I am not sure about the details. All I know is that the family was hound free at the next contact. We don't chat much. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back