Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found a way to maximize my light height.

Took the ratchet hangers down and just hung the wire the light hangs on around the top crossbar.View attachment 1550880View attachment 1550881View attachment 1550883
In total it gave me almost 8 extra inches. So it helps I guess. Didnt think those hangers would fit around there, but they're probably meant to.
Think about getting a 4-6” fan to blow over the top of your light… to keep it cool and prolong life. HLG suggested that when hanging closer than 12” from ceiling.

A few of mine did the same. Got fuzzy, like myco then just keeled over and died.
The 4 I tried earlier in the year just never popped in the soak, the sour stomper and 3BOG were fine and grew out great. The DG just turned to seed mush.

The 4 I tried earlier in the year just never popped in the soak, the sour stomper and 3BOG were fine and grew out great. The DG just turned to seed mush.
I have been having germ problems with Meph. I had a 5-pack of Super Orange Haze in which only 2 popped and then they stalled out at day 5-6. Had to pull them. Had similar issues with a Sweet N' Smelly pack. These were ordered back in the pandemic, so I am assuming shipping issues had something to do with it. Sitting in a container anchored off port for 4 months at 170 deg cannot be good for seed integrity. This was before Meph started actual seed production stateside. YMMV

You gotta stagger a heater lmao. You cant just leave it running for 8 hours lmao. So many people here in wisco itch to get on the ice, so bad that many a brand new truck had to get pulled from lake beds in the past few years. More and more each year. Last year some numbnuts tried to take his dually ram 3500 out on 2.5inches.....

Could you just rent a par meter for a day and use that to calibrate the par app on your phone? Like check it 1200 PPFD and then at say 300 PPFD see if it's constantly off so a single calibration gets you damn close???
Yes I'm a cheap FUCK hahaha
Yes, that would work fine as long as you didn't change lights - calibration would only apply to the exact light that calibration was done for, not for lights with different spectra.

Trouble for me was that, renting one here was not feasible (I would have had to rent one from across the US border, and shipping time through customs was part of the rental period). So I bought one. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back