Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One cool thing (among many) about this gig/passion/hobby is that it very DIY friendly. :thumbsup:
Yes it is. But I am a chronic overthinker, I also tend to not be very confident when I make or do stuff, so sometimes its easier to go buy it and not have mull over how horrible of a job a may or may not have done, because if I get the chance, I will criticize the crap out of myself.

I could get a hold of some pretty large boxes from my work. Hell if I could fit it in my car Id take a cardboard gaylord home. That for sure would be plenty big enough lmao. I'll have to put some thought into this, I do like the idea of not spending money, and if I got a tent, it would still be about 2 months before I got a light...
You can fit a whole plant in a cardboard wardrobe box. They even come with the bar for the middle that you're supposed to hang clothes from

You can fit a whole plant in a cardboard wardrobe box. They even come with the bar for the middle that you're supposed to hang clothes from
Damn thats a fire idea. This is the kind of stuff I wouldnt think about in a million years. I can get those straight from uline, I get a discount at my job for uline stuff.

Damn thats a fire idea. This is the kind of stuff I wouldnt think about in a million years. I can get those straight from uline, I get a discount at my job for uline stuff.
Don't those break down for storage when not in use?

I was playing around with that idea in my head. Honestly they are 45x45x40 so in all fairness that would be a exact 4x4 tent.
Razor knife and pliers, pop the staples, cut the tape, fold em up, cart them home, put em back together.

Now that my mind is working my seeding thoughts are fixed...I'll just put it in my porch green house if/when it starts to put out male flowers...problem solved.

oh and I almost forgot I did talk to @Dabber briefly last night… he was suppose to call back but never did and I forgot to call him :oops1: Hopefully I hear from him today:goodluck::karmacloud:

94BC3BB3-681A-4F47-86DE-37D6696A7C64.jpeg

That's how I started drying since I never have a whole tent that finishes at the same time and no room for another tent. Still have it folded up in my attic :pass: I just use paper bags now
PXL_20221229_142317682.jpg
PXL_20221229_142419948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back