Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......finally caught up, you all been chatty......48f, heading to low 70's.....think it's dog washing day so there's my back giving me trouble to look forward to....5 of the 7 seeds have popped, waiting on the triskets. Need to scrounge up 2 more Folger's tubs.

Totally posted this on a different thread.

But smoking did not help my road rage today.

Some dumbass hit their brakes and slowed down to 25 in a 50 to take a picture of the freaking sunrise without pulling over.

I wish I could be there when they get pulled over, I know its kinda petty but I definitely called that crap in. Because the next time it happens the car behind them will be in their back seat.

Thinking on how I might be able to rig up a seeding of the Double Grape....It's the only one out of a 5 pack to pop, actually figured it'd turn to mush like the other 4 but surprise, surprise......

No need for a drying tent. You can use brown bags or even a big ass cardboard box to dry in :thumbsup:
@4wiscoLegal420 FWIW, here is one I made awhile back
1672321392345.png

1672321401033.png

Make sure you put some cool looking blue LEDs in there as they will magically increase terpenes and cannabinoids in a harvested plant by 50% :crying:

Last edited:
That might fit half my watermelon zkittles when its done lol. I kinda wanna go the hanging the whole plant route this time though it seems like it wouldnt be too bad to chop it up and hang individual branches. I am also trying to kill 2 birds with one credit card lmao. I want a bigger tent for photos plus with this run they are all going to finish around the same time, fingers crossed, Ill probably have to make at least 3 of those boxes to dry the photos. Im hoping my auto will be curing by the time the photos come down.

And is there really a thing going around about blue light, I never heard that. Just 2-3 days of total darkness before a chop which Im not gonna do lol.

That might fit half my watermelon zkittles when its done lol. I kinda wanna go the hanging the whole plant route this time though it seems like it wouldnt be too bad to chop it up and hang individual branches. I am also trying to kill 2 birds with one credit card lmao. I want a bigger tent for photos plus with this run they are all going to finish around the same time, fingers crossed, Ill probably have to make at least 3 of those boxes to dry the photos. Im hoping my auto will be curing by the time the photos come down.
Bigger box? IME a whole plant dry hang for the entire dry cycle is best, but 2-3 day hang and then trim to larger buds and finish in paper bags is a close 2nd. Maybe not much difference depending on cultivar and conditions. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Bigger box? IME a whole plant dry hang for the entire dry cycle is best, but 2-3 day hang and then trim to larger buds and finish in paper bags is a close 2nd. Maybe not much difference depending on cultivar and conditions. IMHO, YMMV, etc.
I could get a hold of some pretty large boxes from my work. Hell if I could fit it in my car Id take a cardboard gaylord home. That for sure would be plenty big enough lmao. I'll have to put some thought into this, I do like the idea of not spending money, and if I got a tent, it would still be about 2 months before I got a light...

I could get a hold of some pretty large boxes from my work. Hell if I could fit it in my car Id take a cardboard gaylord home. That for sure would be plenty big enough lmao. I'll have to put some thought into this, I do like the idea of not spending money, and if I got a tent, it would still be about 2 months before I got a light...
One cool thing (among many) about this gig/passion/hobby is that it very DIY friendly. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back