Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found a way to maximize my light height.

Took the ratchet hangers down and just hung the wire the light hangs on around the top crossbar.
20221229_082317.jpg
20221229_082314.jpg
20221229_082459.jpg

In total it gave me almost 8 extra inches. So it helps I guess. Didnt think those hangers would fit around there, but they're probably meant to.

Thinking on how I might be able to rig up a seeding of the Double Grape....It's the only one out of a 5 pack to pop, actually figured it'd turn to mush like the other 4 but surprise, surprise......
A few of mine did the same. Got fuzzy, like myco then just keeled over and died.

Yesterday was a fight from the moment I opened my eyes. Bad joint day for some reason. Bad joint turned into bad nerve pain, so I was fighting pain, fire, numbness and piss poor control in BOTH legs. Had to stay lit to maintain some sanity

Fucking VA still has not reauthorized physical therapy. Just an alignment and acupuncture treatment would be a huge improvement at this point!
Still haven't chopped Ogreberry. #1 on the list!........She's chopped and in front of me.....smelling amazing!

Yesterday was a fight from the moment I opened my eyes. Bad joint day for some reason. Bad joint turned into bad nerve pain, so I was fighting pain, fire, numbness and piss poor control in BOTH legs. Had to stay lit to maintain some sanity

Fucking VA still has not reauthorized physical therapy. Just an alignment and acupuncture treatment would be a huge improvement at this point!
Still haven't chopped Ogreberry. #1 on the list!........She's chopped and in front of me.....smelling amazing!
Hope your day is better my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back