Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I need one asap so if there isnt anything its ok. But I need a drying tent. Was thinking about drying in the same tent, but my dumbass wasnt thinking. I have 0 room for that.
No need for a drying tent. You can use brown bags or even a big ass cardboard box to dry in :thumbsup:

Question guys

So Im not concerned about it right now but I just noticed going thru my pics that my granite runtz fan leaves are all super dark green. Is this a normal part of flower?

I dont know what happened in the last 12 hours but my photo library got halved somehow. Definitely missing about 2/3s of the pics Ive taken from this last run. Wondering if somehow I deleted a bunch of pictures while my phone was in my pocket

too much nitrogen most my plants go dark come flower… They want less N but most ferts keep giving too much especially for auto’s

Morning guys I could talk fish stories all day but to busy:headbang::pass:

too much nitrogen most my plants go dark come flower… They want less N but most ferts keep giving too much especially for auto’s

I was thinking that. But ive definitely not been feeding it much. Probably 4 times total since its been planted. And the flowering feedings were only half doses. Maybe my soil still has its amendments still in it from the bag?

Also @4wiscoLegal420 not sure if you know this but nitrogen is the one element that plants will keep taking up and storing whether it needs it or not
I was thinking that. But ive definitely not been feeding it much. Probably 4 times total since its been planted. And the flowering feedings were only half doses. Maybe my soil still has its amendments still in it from the bag?
Very possible it’s doesn’t take much FFOF can be good for 6 weeks at least and it loaded with N

Hello Mossy.

I must say that the dinner went okey, it wasn’t so terrible after all - they are friendly people and in some way also the family to my GF.

I think i have accepted/learned that we all are different and why i don’t enjoy gatherings where we are supposed to talk about the weather and other less important things just to be polite. (The weather can be important in some cases, then it’s talkable).

I’ll come back here in the afternoon and will explain about my feelings and why i dont like places with alot of people’s.

:pass::smokeout:

Also @4wiscoLegal420 not sure if you know this but nitrogen is the one element that plants will keep taking up and storing whether it needs it or not

Very possible it’s doesn’t take much FFOF can be good for 6 weeks at least and it loaded with N
Yeah I know. Im actually running mostly ffhf. About 1/4 of my medium is my leftover ffof. I only added it to get rid of my 2 cubic foot bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back