Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that the dinner went okey, it wasn’t so terrible after all - they are friendly people and in some way also the family to my GF.

Well Done......:bravo:...I'll Remind you next xmas when you are fretting again.........:biggrin:

I think i have accepted/learned that we all are different and why i don’t enjoy gatherings where we are supposed to talk about the weather and other less important things just to be polite. (The weather can be important in some cases, then it’s talkable).

:headbang:

I’ll come back here in the afternoon and will explain about my feelings and why i dont like places with alot of people’s.

:pass: Good..good......

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain...did you get any sleep with that bad Shoulder..... ?...........:pass:

Our lake is a deep cold spring fed lake, it has crappie, small and large mouth bass and jack perch. When I catch a few decent bass I fillet them out immediately and place them in a mesh bag in the spring house outlet. That chills and firms up the fish fillets perfectly, far better than a shallow warm lake where the bass are full of worms!
My buddie still buries fish guts beneath his tomato plants every year.
I keep telling him it's supposed to be corn squanto
Hahaha

Well Done......:bravo:...I'll Remind you next xmas when you are fretting again.........:biggrin:

:headbang:

:pass: Good..good......

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain...did you get any sleep with that bad Shoulder..... ?...........:pass:
Not really. I just been tossing. I don't run on much sleep anyway i spose. Thanks for thinking of me. :bighug:

Omg true story speaking of shanties and propane heaters. My buddy and his uncle's were night time fishing for smelt on a brackish river. Propane heater blasting, radio going, Colman stive cranked cooking smelt. All of a sudden the ice starts letting go. In goes the heater, the stove, the radio and my buddies soaked hahaha.
No one got hurt so all good but he caught shit for years over that one.
:rofl:
You gotta stagger a heater lmao. You cant just leave it running for 8 hours lmao. So many people here in wisco itch to get on the ice, so bad that many a brand new truck had to get pulled from lake beds in the past few years. More and more each year. Last year some numbnuts tried to take his dually ram 3500 out on 2.5inches.....

You gotta stagger a heater lmao. You cant just leave it running for 8 hours lmao. So many people here in wisco itch to get on the ice, so bad that many a brand new truck had to get pulled from lake beds in the past few years. More and more each year. Last year some numbnuts tried to take his dually ram 3500 out on 2.5inches.....
I'm assuming he won the U-boat commander of the year award.
:help:

1.-Kapitänleutnant-Günther-Prien.jpg

@Fermented_Fruitz ...quick...quick.....gluten free chocolate cake...Forest Fruits...........Tart..........

and a wee Dab of clotted cream........

Damn...too late...hubby ate it........:pie:....

IMG_3965.JPG

Not really. I just been tossing. I don't run on much sleep anyway i spose. Thanks for thinking of me. :bighug:

Aye...I Thought you'd have problems...... :pighug: ...have you got no..
Horse linament...
Olbas oil...
Camphorated oil..
Tiger balm.....?...

If you don't like prescription pain killers the oils can Distract the pain enough to get to sleep........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back