Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going fairly well, I was thinking about going out and doing some ice fishing this morning, but I just don't have the gumption to hike up the mtn to get to the lake!

So I gave my buddy a sampler pack from my last grow yesterday and he is all excited about the double grape and 3bog, he has pounds of outdoor grown weed but prefers my pampered indoor cannabis for his own head, LOL
Better than me, love fishing. WILL NOT ICE FISH. If I cant be in my yak, I dont wanna go fishing.

Better than me, love fishing. WILL NOT ICE FISH. If I cant be in my yak, I dont wanna go fishing.
Nevah say nevah ...
10084.jpg
10061.jpg

Ill take my chances with the unfrozen lakes. I just dont like cold, but I will be out as soon as the water is open enough for me to get in.View attachment 1550849View attachment 1550850View attachment 1550851
Thats only a sample too. I mainly fish for largemouth. Just started getting in to perch and walleye. Pike you can catch on anything anytime. Dont have a pic of my pb pike. But its 37". Pb largemouth is 20.5 thats the one Im holding. And i know a lot of people gripe about keeping lmb but they are really good out of water under 50°f

I used to celebrate NYE intensely when I was a young pup, but these days I don't usually make it past 9pm..... :rofl:

:crying: Much the same........:crying:....I make a point of staying up after midnight just to try to calm the dogs down after the fireworks...... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back