Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning folks. Throw me a few opinions on this picture. This girls tips always have a weird twist to them. Is this a mild case of N toxicity?

View attachment 1550627
Looks healthy to me. I suspect it is just genetics. FWIW, my current DG has the same sort of oddball leaf twist in some leaves.

I have pretty much given up worrying about minor leaf shape issues on otherwise healthy plants, some are droopers, some not. Distorted leaves in tiny seedlings is a bit different because it often means more calcium is needed, but the plants usually grow out of it anyway.

Beautiful plant, good luck with the grow. :pighug:

Soil for solo's mixed, just gotta saturate it and put it in the cups to warm up. All 7 beans have sunk so hopefully be split by tomorrow.

Yea the watering is bothering me, I give them a 1 1/2 liter watering every 48 hours, and the pots are bone dry. I am going to switch to watering every day for a week and see what happens.
:face: I water a lot more then that I water 3-4l every 3-5 days but now the older girls are starting to drink and will be every 2-3 days once pots drys out 50% I water to full saturation for the microbes… last round the big girls were getting a gallon everyday for a week or two when they were drinking heavy… I probably overwater most of the time but girls don’t seem to mind :shrug:

Question for the rosin pressers here.

Im thinking about buying a small rosin press for a bday present to myself. I see a lot of stuff on here about return percentages after pressing usually around 10-20%.

With that said Im wondering if I should wait to get a few grows under my belt and have a little stock pile to press from, or would it be worth it just to get one anyway?

Thinking about foregoing the press to pick up another tent. Seems like a better investment right now.
A rosin press will plow thru a harvest so another tent will prob do u better at the moment! :d5:

Hey guys. Got an interesting question. How much can photos stretch during flower. Is there any rough ratio.

Im asking because one of my girls is pushing the halfway point right now. She only has 28 more inches till her tallest branches will be touching my light and its only been 11 days since I went 12/12

I know its probably very genetic dependant, just wanna know if theres a way to estimate without having grown it before
A good rule of thumb is to expect her to double in size during stretch. Less if indica, maybe more if sativa :d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back