Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to all :bighug:
100_4327.JPG

Good Morning 3 cups of coffee deep and feeling awake lol. Hope your having a good day!!
Starting ok, just have to run to the credit union and clear up some issue they have with one of my recent purchases, they put a fraud alert on my debit/credit card. I haven't made a purchase from anyplace that I haven't ordered from in the past, oh well.... I have a few checks to deposit as well so it isn't a total waste of time......

Starting ok, just have to run to the credit union and clear up some issue they have with one of my recent purchases, they put a fraud alert on my debit/credit card. I haven't made a purchase from anyplace that I haven't ordered from in the past, oh well.... I have a few checks to deposit as well so it isn't a total waste of time......
Youd be surprised how often cards get shimmed

Hey guys. Got an interesting question. How much can photos stretch during flower. Is there any rough ratio.

Im asking because one of my girls is pushing the halfway point right now. She only has 28 more inches till her tallest branches will be touching my light and its only been 11 days since I went 12/12

I know its probably very genetic dependant, just wanna know if theres a way to estimate without having grown it before

Hey guys. Got an interesting question. How much can photos stretch during flower. Is there any rough ratio.

Im asking because one of my girls is pushing the halfway point right now. She only has 28 more inches till her tallest branches will be touching my light and its only been 11 days since I went 12/12

I know its probably very genetic dependant, just wanna know if theres a way to estimate without having grown it before
I just recently read, veg them until they are 1/3 of the size you want, cause once you flip them they triple in size. I do not know that as gospel fact myself.

I can’t find it you’ll have to wait for someone else I remember @Frank the Dank telling someone about this and think it was something like 3x the stretch but I have never done photos :shrug::goodluck:

I just recently read, veg them until they are 1/3 of the size you want, cause once you flip them they triple in size. I do not know that as gospel fact myself.
Yikes its been almost 2 weeks so hopefully it slows down
20221228_074537.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back