Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find it you’ll have to wait for someone else I remember @Frank the Dank telling someone about this and think it was something like 3x the stretch but I have never done photos :shrug::goodluck:
3x seems to be the answer....i may have screwed the pooch on my watermelon zkittles

Morning folks. Throw me a few opinions on this picture. This girls tips always have a weird twist to them. Is this a mild case of N toxicity?

View attachment 1550627
Doesn’t look it to me.. any plants I’ve had that got N toxic were very dark green and you see the claw first right at the tips with dark green color sometimes waxy looking

Thanks for the feedback, not sure if I got the watering out of sink, or maybe lighting. But they are in that preflower age were things gets hair pulling.
The amount of lower foliage is making top dressing a real pain.

Thanks for the feedback, not sure if I got the watering out of sink, or maybe lighting. But they are in that preflower age were things gets hair pulling.
I was thinking watering issue and they are thristy they look to be the age when they really start drinking…. Also with N tox I normally see a ca or k deficiency happening also :thumbsup:

I was thinking watering issue and they are thristy they look to be the age when they really start drinking…. Also with N tox I normally see a ca or k deficiency happening also :thumbsup:
Yea the watering is bothering me, I give them a 1 1/2 liter watering every 48 hours, and the pots are bone dry. I am going to switch to watering every day for a week and see what happens.

Good morning @WildBill :headbang: , how's your day going?
Slowly, but steady. Today needs to be a push day.One more cup of Java and then a hot shower may be needed. Gotta be a bit careful with new rosin. Is this crumble texture more potent? It's super tasty and a heavy hitter. The best so far in several ways.
If I get Ogre Berry in bags, I might see if I can get the remainder hash squished. Maybe see if I can capture the color.
It was interesting in the color changes it went thru.
Very light gold coming out
Ambered up a little while cooling on marble plate
Jared up and sat on laptop for a few hours and it gets lighter and a crumble texture.
It's a first for me with the crumble and rosin this light.

I'm off like a dirty shirt! Maybe I'll have some canna processing pics.

Desktop grow is starting to flower,,,, I think next time I start a plant that will have this type of lst I should start the plant closer to a side of the pot/bag rather than in the middle......
View attachment 1550598
A friend of mine had a plant given to him. The plant had been germinated near the side of the pot, and was trained all the way around the perimeter until the top got back to the germination point before growing vertically. It made for an interesting plant.

I don't think he got any bud off it though, photos outdoors don't work well up here. I think the original grower manages to get a bit of bud between mold patches by keeping them in cold frames, but my friend was not set up for that. Even autos are tough to finish outdoors here. Except for a guy like @trailanimal, who could probably start a farm on a glacier and make it work. :pighug: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back