Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expensive and complicated. More things to go wrong. Automation is cool. I'm suspect of long term durability.
I have to agree, I do love these gadgets but a fair few have given up on me with little use. Have to say thoiugh, happy with this Noids Pot and now I have run it a couple of times for Eth extraction It is recovering over 90% back as well - until this stops working I have to keep my eyes away from the internet.

You are on the Ardent I think - how are you finding it?

Welp, res is filled, plants looking goo and bulking up....just gotta make up soil for the solo's, soak em and let em warm up in the closet so they're ready for anything that sprouts. 7 beans soaking so hoping for at least 4 good poppers.
Glad u said that cuz made me realize that plant i pulled up to transplant I put into soil outta the garage from an unopened bucket so it had to have been super cold! No wonder that plant was extra sad looking! That plus the extra water it got trying to saturate the soil!

Hey guys. Got an interesting question. How much can photos stretch during flower. Is there any rough ratio.

Im asking because one of my girls is pushing the halfway point right now. She only has 28 more inches till her tallest branches will be touching my light and its only been 11 days since I went 12/12

I know its probably very genetic dependant, just wanna know if theres a way to estimate without having grown it before
Depending on strain the flower stretch will make plant grow 1-3 times its size at flip!

Yikes its been almost 2 weeks so hopefully it slows down
View attachment 1550628
This was last run at flip after 40ish days! ;)
67508B12-BD81-45D8-BA61-3B3F54DD2F0B.jpeg

AFTER THE FLOWER STRETCH….
734E5FF4-C280-4B78-AEF4-4309D95CB212.jpeg

I was already thinking about that.
don't hesitate to supercrop. It works fine, and the bud above the crop will fatten up quite happily.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

I can already tell that the quality of flower has increased with my new light. Much denser, tight internodal spacing, and frost levels are way up. :headbang: Plants are staying nice and compact, no excess stretch. I can easily fit 9 in there at once now.:pass: Thanks @Les @HLG excellent recommendation:d5: can’t wait until harvest:woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back