Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't hesitate to supercrop. It works fine, and the bud above the crop will fatten up quite happily.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
Ive heard the term before but I havent really looked into it. What is it exactly? Thats not where you bend the stems at a 90° by pinching the stems is it?

i'm noticing my clone in peatmoss and garden lime only is growing like crazy in a autopot setup.

No perlite as i forgot to add it lol but now i am wondering what is the point? maybe for non autopot growers but for something just sitting in water do i really need perlite?

The clone on transplant day, the top stuff is not perlite, it is mosquito bits.
20221206_200715.jpg
20221206_200831.jpg
20221206_201948.jpg

The clone from cage plant after a few weeks
20221228_095839.jpg
20221228_095832.jpg

her mommy
20221228_094909.jpg
20221228_092142.jpg
20221228_092227.jpg
20221228_092300.jpg

Ive heard the term before but I havent really looked into it. What is it exactly? Thats not where you bend the stems at a 90° by pinching the stems is it?
yup, that's it. You crush the stem by compressing it and rolling it a bit between fingertips. You do this along 1-2 cm or so of the stem so that it will bend over easily and stay there. If you do a long enough section of stem, the branch will mostly stay down, if you don't, it will be straight up the next day. Try it, it is a good tool to have. I do it even very early on to keep my canopy even, and I have never had a branch die or apparently stunt as a result. :pighug:

rub/pinch until the branch falls over without breaking, you can support it with lst ties so it does not fully fall down but it should not matter much the plant will recover :headbang:

Getting SIP buckets washed, filled, and watered in preparation for seeds. Gonna try planting straight to pot this time. 2 washed and ready for filling and two more to wash and repeat… got 2 Fruit autoflowers from Errors seeds and 2 Barney’s farm Pineapple Express autos.

yup, that's it. You crush the stem by compressing it and rolling it a bit between fingertips. You do this along 1-2 cm or so of the stem so that it will bend over easily and stay there. If you do a long enough section of stem, the branch will mostly stay down, if you don't, it will be straight up the next day. Try it, it is a good tool to have. I do it even very early on to keep my canopy even, and I have never had a branch die or apparently stunt as a result. :pighug:
Ok I was unaware that was the term for it. I will probably have to. Stat sheet says 63 days and Im on day 11 right now. The only thing I worry about is covering shorter plants more than they are already lol

Not difficult to get the branch to soften to lay it over but u will need to hang something from end of branch or within a day that branch will be standing back upright!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Used a wire tie with a large nut hanging from it and still wound up standing back up within a few days! I shoulda slid the weight further down branch to keep it held down longer! :d5:

Ok I was unaware that was the term for it. I will probably have to. Stat sheet says 63 days and Im on day 11 right now. The only thing I worry about is covering shorter plants more than they are already lol
If by stat sheet u mean breeders estimated times then u should def ignore dat shit! Plus if its a photo that’s estimated flower times only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back