Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a nice gadget @WildBill takes it up a notch from the others on the market for sure, its all a bit more 'sealed' which can never be a bad thing with all that Eth involved. It is nearly 1k in the US, by the time it gets here I would have to sell my spleen and possibly a kidney to finance it :rofl:

Bugger! Got to go out....:shrug:
Expensive and complicated. More things to go wrong. Automation is cool. I'm suspect of long term durability.

Any news on @Dabber and his missus yet?.....
If I din't have much bud stash I'd be worried about experienting with it....But.............I'm a Wuss.

:yeahthat: Yup presses will eat through bud

He popped in a few days ago. I dont think he posted anything but he reacted to a lot of the posts from when we heard about everything from @Dale's Proper Bud. Im assuming that means things are getting better...can only hope.
Nope haven’t heard from him since before Christmas… played phone tag couple times you all know what I know… need to call him but just been busy with my own life

Nope haven’t heard from him since before Christmas… played phone tag couple times you all know what I know… need to call him but just been busy with my own life

Dont You Fret it @Dale's Proper Bud .... :pighug: ...you Know as soon as he is able he'll be back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back