Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
so as soon as a root pops out on the drain holes, your out?
I know @St. Tom said the roots must stay contained in the cup and a pic on the bottom is want proof this is the last post I remember seeing :d5:

Dale's Proper Bud said:
Couple quick question for you while your in here please @St. Tom are you saying you want a picture of the bottom of cup before harvest? And drip irrigation systems are allowed correct as long as roots stay in cup? Thank you in advance:thanks:
I'm looking into the rules regarding whats allowed but if your roots are enclosed in the cup that's a solo cup grow but in your pics you post if you post them like mine you can see mine are totally enclosed but how you feed its up to you also I'm not even sure if wick feeding is allowed as my opinion of a solo cup is just top fed like a normal pot
Zeromitch said:
nice you just top water them and let the runoff go into the autopot res, smart. well i don't see me winning anything like this so i'll just forget about the idea of solo cup growing since pros like you have it mastered :thumbsup:

Thank you for explaining the rules :)
I just let it run off into a bucket or whatever I have to hand also bro there very easy to grow as I thought the same as you first go around but as long as you have time to feed her daily and its twice minimum once she takes you should do fine I also think coco is the best medium for them

PSA STONERS!
In the coming days ahead, OG's of the vaping industry are allowing me to review their first step into the Concentrate Vapourizer industry!!

View attachment 1550459

So keep your eyes open, as they have also afforded me the pleasure of giving away one device... to one of you lucky STONERS !
:eyebrows:

:pass:
Looking forward to seeing your new toy! :pass:

Well thank you appreciate that but my style and your style not sure how that will work... From what I've seen most the top solo growers(not me) are using coco so your gonna need to feed something and multiple times a days...
Or constantly in soil.

Or constantly in soil.

yup if your doing it for fun it doesn't matter but for comps this was the other post I saw... So as long as the roots are contained in the cup :headbang:

@St. Tom
Going forwards on these solo competitions if you have roots coming out of the bottom you will not be able to poll as letting the roots dip into feed is a dwc and I want these stated in the rules from now on as this is a solo cup like The Mugwamp and your pics you post should be showing the bottom of the cup as normally after say week 2 the roots will stop trying to come through after prooning them

20220227_102416.jpg

20220226_104211.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone
I know @St. Tom said the roots must stay contained in the cup and a pic on the bottom is want proof this is the last post I remember seeing :d5:

I'm looking into the rules regarding whats allowed but if your roots are enclosed in the cup that's a solo cup grow but in your pics you post if you post them like mine you can see mine are totally enclosed but how you feed its up to you also I'm not even sure if wick feeding is allowed as my opinion of a solo cup is just top fed like a normal pot

I just let it run off into a bucket or whatever I have to hand also bro there very easy to grow as I thought the same as you first go around but as long as you have time to feed her daily and its twice minimum once she takes you should do fine I also think coco is the best medium for them
here's my opinion on solo cups I regard a proper solo cup to be grown completely inside the cup and if your top feeding your plant eventually the roots will not keep trying to get out of the cup so that to me is a solo cup grow and some people grow their bottom fed but this is were sometimes it can turn into not a solo cup especially if roots are coming out of the bottom as then its a dwc and you can grow and absolute monster-sized plant as the medium is not contained in the cup .so if this was in a grow off with prizes etc you then need to rely on the growers being honest and posting weekly pics showing the roots contained within the cup

Aye...I was gonna say Best ask @St. Tom ........hes done so many he'll know the rules and regs......... :headbang:

Merry Christmas everyone

here's my opinion on solo cups I regard a proper solo cup to be grown completely inside the cup and if your top feeding your plant eventually the roots will not keep trying to get out of the cup so that to me is a solo cup grow and some people grow their bottom fed but this is were sometimes it can turn into not a solo cup especially if roots are coming out of the bottom as then its a dwc and you can grow and absolute monster-sized plant as the medium is not contained in the cup .so if this was in a grow off with prizes etc you then need to rely on the growers being honest and posting weekly pics showing the roots contained within the cup

Late for you to be up @St. Tom ......... :bighug: ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back