Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, loaded the Unicorn and as soon as I turned it on I got the red light of doom...lol...broke out the bong and had some dgxcdlcxms from the desk top grow, nice smoke!
You could go old school collect all your roaches and drop them on the car cigarette lighter 1 at a time
:cooldance:

Multipots are fine for the same cultivar and a common occurrence around here. To avoid a barren tent, I’ll hedge my bets by starting an extra fem seed on the outskirts of pot o regs, and keep if I don’t like the way planted regs are shaping up. More often than not, I’ll cull that fem and proceed.
I’m usually not growing F5s so pheno variation is the norm.

Mostly just looked at your grows, lol.
Well thank you appreciate that but my style and your style not sure how that will work... From what I've seen most the top solo growers(not me) are using coco so your gonna need to feed something and multiple times a days...

Had a feeling you'd be going to small pots soon enough :crying: The seed collecting struggle is real :crying: Multi pots worked pretty well for me outdoors last summer with 4 plants per 10 gal of soil
yup mainly to save on media feel like the 3 gallons is more then enough plus I want a faster dry back when they're young

Damn, i didn't know orgypots was trendy right now ; / i started orgypots because of @Mossy but i may need to take a break if its the cool thing to do lol

Don't let them put you off @Zer0 ..... :pass: ....I've Always want to see a Autos grown like that under light.

Yours were the first I saw....and I Enjoyed every minute........:headbang:......

You could go old school collect all your roaches and drop them on the car cigarette lighter 1 at a time
:cooldance:
LOL,, no roaches around at all.....I would make a quick pipe out of a soda can, 60 seconds and a new pipe is born,,,, :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back