Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
An orgy pot? I’ve been multi potting for years….started doing it when I was growing lotsa regs from the portal. But yea, trendy right now.
As for solos…..you can have that BS.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah I know you do the orgy pots and you can keep those:doh::nono: I'll stick with my solo's thank you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

An orgy pot? I’ve been multi potting for years….started doing it when I was growing lotsa regs from the portal. But yea, trendy right now.
As for solos…..you can have that BS.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Damn, i didn't know orgypots was trendy right now ; / i started orgypots because of @Mossy but i may need to take a break if its the cool thing to do lol

Yeah I know you do the orgy pots and you can keep those:doh::nono: I'll stick with my solo's thank you :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Haha I just let the multi pots go when I get multiple ladies, but was expecting a mix of males/fems. I think it’s a good way to get pheno variations.

Damn, i didn't know orgypots was trendy right now ; / i started orgypots because of @Mossy but i may need to take a break if its the cool thing to do lol
I don’t know if it’s the cool thing to do right now, or if it’s just that the folks that do it always wanna tell you about it. Like CrossFit…. :rofl:

Haha I just let the multi pots go when I get multiple ladies, but was expecting a mix of males/fems. I think it’s a good way to get pheno variations.

Yeah I actually thought about trying one this next round just incase one doesn't germinate.... I would still have a full run it's either that or start couple extra's in solo's then then cull or transplant if needed :shrug: we shall see :goodluck:

Yeah I actually thought about trying one this next round just incase one doesn't germinate.... I would still have a full run it's either that or start couple extra's in solo's then then cull or transplant if needed :shrug: we shall see :goodluck:
I find it easier just to multi pot them, and cull the ones you don’t want. I let four nebula’s go this time in the same pot because I ended up with four females, and these were the last beans of this strain….so wanted to see the differences. Honestly, the single plants in there will yield better, I’m thinking. I don’t think multi pots do better than a single plant given the room to shine.

I find it easier just to multi pot them, and cull the ones you don’t want. I let four nebula’s go this time in the same pot because I ended up with four females, and these were the last beans of this strain….so wanted to see the differences. Honestly, the single plants in there will yield better, I’m thinking. I don’t think multi pots do better than a single plant given the room to shine.
Thank you good to know not sure what I'll do.... i have been having good luck with germination and if they all pop I have a really had time culling a healthy seedling so I end up keeping them all and being stuffed to the gills :wall::joy: most i would do is two per pot but I am doing 2 gallon pots with coco the next run and not sure how that would work :shrug: :goodluck: might just have to try it to see :vibe::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back