Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kidz, no time to chat or catch up, but me, Gracie & Missy are all ok :thumbsup: long story short, i'm currently without net connection, becuz apparently, the cold weather took one of the wifi towerz outa commission this past friday....yeah, timing couldn't have been worse :wall: ....it was suppose to be gettin fixed today, but no joy so far :nono:, so luckily, i was able to get the car started & popped down to the library to connect long enuff to let ya know what'z happenin & that i'm ok :thumbsup: merry late xmas to all & early happee new year if i still don't have connection by this weekend, perish the thought :doh: that'z it for now, so stay warm kidz & i'll be back on when i'm able :pighug: ppp
Glad to hear you’re alright my friend….was starting to worry about Gracie and Missy :pighug::haha:

Posted in the Multiverse beans section but, gotta do it here too.
4359E26C-0365-4FFA-B9D2-1DDCA6FA3A93.jpeg

A couple freebies I didn’t expect… Atlas Fog Dog… is that an auto? And an unknown breeder Zkittlez BX1 reg photo seeds 5. Already dropped two Pineapple Express autos and two of Errors seeds Fruit auto!

I assumed peeps were getting ready for a solo comp….. :pass:
Not any I know of… Jean-o talked about it but not right now and maybe seedstockers but again I don’t think right now :shrug: it’s the new fad like the orgy pots… when you trying one?:haha::goodluck::pop:

Not any I know of… Jean-o talked about it but not right now and maybe seedstockers but again I don’t think right now :shrug: it’s the new fad like the orgy pots… when you trying one?:haha::goodluck::pop:
An orgy pot? I’ve been multi potting for years….started doing it when I was growing lotsa regs from the portal. But yea, trendy right now.
As for solos…..you can have that BS.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back