Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the Folger's coffee tubs I had around.
View attachment 1550431
Do you add fertilizer to the water in the coffee can ?? If not how do you fertilize??
I'm really curious how this is going lol
also do you drill say a 1 inch hole at the top of the side of the coffee can to add more water?

Last edited:
Well, I like to think I float, just slightly above it…maybe higher depending on my intake. But, I do claim to live “on” the planet, if for nothing else, brevity’s sake. :chimp:
Brevity is good. I need to work on that after the second glass of wine. :pighug:

Just a question for those who have done solo cup grows.....do they tend to finish sooner than larger pots due to root constriction?
Maybe. :biggrin:

not really that I’ve noticed… roots definitely get pretty restricted it take forever to fetigate in late flower cause the cup is so compact…

FWIW have you looked around at the other that have down the wicking setup? IF I was gonna bottom feed it would be with a autopot setup but that is just my 2 cents :shrug: :goodluck: :pop:
I have noticed the same issue with late solo grows. The medium becomes so compacted with roots that it takes forever for the nutes to soak through to runoff. I have tried to get around this by leaving enough headroom to hold a full dose of nutes, but I still get overflow on some solos later in the grow. My solo fertigation setup is still a work in progress because of this. :pighug:

That sounds identical to how my double grape is after a overnight sit.
Mine was very pretty when pressing. In collecting, it was very easy, but it did have a shattery consistency. Maybe that is why it has a crumble texture? Sticky AF! Very difficult in cleaning collecting tool. To get the big hunk off was difficult, but what was eft was more difficult. It has to be very firm, slow and let your fingers bring up the rosin temps. The most sticky by far!
I have messed around with cold cures (41, 62 deg) but not warmer. Great idea @WildBill
:pass:
Winter time, I keep my rosin there for the consistency I need. Kinda like a less thick toffee. I like to be able to dip in, raise up a ribbon and roll it into a ball on the end of my tool.
I love all the color changes and how sparkley it gets.
I'm getting to be such a Canna Nerd and a Canna Snob. Constantly trying to find things to integrate into my program effectively and give viable options. Always trying to learn something, even if it doesn't fit within my program. I'm snobby AF! I' NOT ingesting canna that I don't know what went into growing and processing it.

My Vet buddy gave me the best ever compliment last night. He said that If I quit growing, he would just have to quit. After smoking 'Bubba Weed' for so many years and then to smoke mine and to know how it is grown. He couldn't do anything else. .

The Smoking Lamp is now lit! Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!
Way ahead of u! ;)
image.jpg

Good morfnoevight All you happy Tuesday stoners.

It has been raining steady since before I went to bed last night, I have a little better than 1/2 inch in my gauge so far. :woohoo:nice steady soaking rain.

Rainy day schedule......................... Wake-N-Bake baby Wake-N-Bake!
Dabs Label.gif
FB2108

Afternoon guys.
Anyone heard of a seed-company creating strains that suits people with asperger/autism?
:smokeout:
Good Question. I have not come across that in my reading that I remember. Cannabis gives me CRS on top of the old age CRS I already have :rofl:.

Cannabistraininguniversity has a section with strains that treat symptoms of autism. I see blue dream, chocolope, green crack. Those have THC and CBD. They state anything high CBD helps. Guess it’s up to you if you’d want a strain with THC or not
I think that Asperger and Autism have such a wide range of observed conditions that it would be important to work with a doctor and experiment under controlled conditions. I think shrooms is another area of interest for these conditions but drugs are drugs and must be respected. Every body is different.

Have we talked about the life long science experiment I am :doc3:
Dabs Label.gif

Speaking to @Xmas about strain effect I have found the most effective CBD strains were the 1:1 THC:CBD strains for pain relief. I do not know how that corrolates with what you are looking for but the entourage effect is strain specific.

Leaks sound more reasonable then why California and some other western states wind up in major droughts! Lower then usual rainfall could still sustain the entire west coast but a very small group of almond farmers use up more water (by a huge margin too) then all the population combined does for drinking/bathing etc! It’s ridiculous the amount of water almond trees take and even worse they are supplemented by the damn government so they don’t even have to pay for the water they use and almost seem to have priority over the residents! Totally idiotic to make millions and millions of people struggle to have enough water so a dozen farmers can keep growing almonds! And the worst part is think same story said that like 98% of the almonds they grow are sold to other countries cuz Americans just don’t eat them! :nono::cuss:
We have plenty of water we just don't use it correctly. The history of water in California is mind blowing!

This is the current condition of the major reservoirs;
2022-12-25_0-22-12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back