Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the census on using a par meter for the indoor folks? Do you folks think it will improve a grow? I have just been using the photone app on Iphone14 but keeping think about getting a par meter.... Either the apogee or just getting a cheaper one that I seen @WildBill recommend:d5::thanks:View attachment 1550239
I use one, and it has helped. Being able to actually measure the light that the plants need and use leaves one less unknown when I have issues going on. I spend less time worrying about light now that I can just set it the way I want it. Different strokes though. I don't have the exact unit that you showed, but the internals may be identical. The size and shape looks the same, maybe just different branding. If you get one, and have the opportunity to check it against one of the high priced ones, let us know how the readings compare. I read one review of mine that said the readings were close to identical, but online reviews can be faked. :pighug:

Just a question for those who have done solo cup grows.....do they tend to finish sooner than larger pots due to root constriction?

not really that I’ve noticed… roots definitely get pretty restricted it take forever to fetigate in late flower cause the cup is so compact…

FWIW have you looked around at the other that have down the wicking setup? IF I was gonna bottom feed it would be with a autopot setup but that is just my 2 cents :shrug: :goodluck: :pop:

Interesting consistency in this last rosin I made yesterday. Sitting on my laptop since yesterday, it's kinda flowed out a bit, but it has a crumble consistency to it.
Pretty neat.
That sounds identical to how my double grape is after a overnight sit.

6EC148B5-9C0E-43D8-8B35-BF6C250E720A.jpeg

Interesting consistency in this last rosin I made yesterday. Sitting on my laptop since yesterday, it's kinda flowed out a bit, but it has a crumble consistency to it.
Pretty neat.
I have messed around with cold cures (41, 62 deg) but not warmer. Great idea @WildBill
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back