Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
56B92C6B-26A7-41B3-B6AE-5525DF80B439.jpeg

Damn, loaded the Unicorn and as soon as I turned it on I got the red light of doom...lol...broke out the bong and had some dgxcdlcxms from the desk top grow, nice smoke!

Thank you good to know not sure what I'll do.... i have been having good luck with germination and if they all pop I have a really had time culling a healthy seedling so I end up keeping them all and being stuffed to the gills :wall::joy: most i would do is two per pot but I am doing 2 gallon pots with coco the next run and not sure how that would work :shrug: :goodluck: might just have to try it to see :vibe::d5:
Had a feeling you'd be going to small pots soon enough :crying: The seed collecting struggle is real :crying: Multi pots worked pretty well for me outdoors last summer with 4 plants per 10 gal of soil

not really that I’ve noticed… roots definitely get pretty restricted it take forever to fetigate in late flower cause the cup is so compact…

FWIW have you looked around at the other that have down the wicking setup? IF I was gonna bottom feed it would be with a autopot setup but that is just my 2 cents :shrug: :goodluck: :pop:
Mostly just looked at your grows, lol.

Do you add fertilizer to the water in the coffee can ?? If not how do you fertilize??
I'm really curious how this is going lol
also do you drill say a 1 inch hole at the top of the side of the coffee can to add more water?
LOL, you haven't looked at my threads have you.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back