Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boss was cool but I feel like maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Idk hes the first boss I've had that wasn't like "don't get hurt cuz you're fired before you hit the ground" but it's sort of a business where being the toughest hardest working is what moves you forward. So you can kinda feel the doubts in the air from the other guys

Bill.de.Cat

Take it from someone that's been there....admit your hurt, take the goodies, cause once it interferes with work you'll get dropped like a hot rock.
PSA STONERS!
In the coming days ahead, OG's of the vaping industry are allowing me to review their first step into the Concentrate Vapourizer industry!!

tumblr_mu3sv3OAWR1s5hedko1_640.gif

So keep your eyes open, as they have also afforded me the pleasure of giving away one device... to one of you lucky STONERS !
:eyebrows:

:pass:

That is what I was getting at… the ones I seen here the roots end up running down the wicks… which is fine but a no go for solo comps :d5:
so as soon as a root pops out on the drain holes, your out?

I swear when did we become a nation so easily offended by absolutely everything. Personally wish me Merry Christmas or happy Hanukkah or Merry Kwanza it won't phase me. I'd be happy to think you wished me well.

Yup totally agree but I don't wanna get too political that and nips are a no no :d5::vibe: But his music is little different and may be offending to some people but he doesn't hold back.. Mainly why i like his stuff it's pretty weird music but the lyrics hit home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back