Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup if your doing it for fun it doesn't matter but for comps this was the other post I saw... So as long as the roots are contained in the cup :headbang:

@St. Tom
Going forwards on these solo competitions if you have roots coming out of the bottom you will not be able to poll as letting the roots dip into feed is a dwc and I want these stated in the rules from now on as this is a solo cup like The Mugwamp and your pics you post should be showing the bottom of the cup as normally after say week 2 the roots will stop trying to come through after prooning them

20220227_102416.jpg

20220226_104211.jpg
this is as a solo cup grow to a tee from my friend @The Dalai Farmer
Aye...I was gonna say Best ask @St. Tom ........hes done so many he'll know the rules and regs......... :headbang:
we have one coming up very soon from @Seedstockers-Mark and its gonna be a big event too also aunty how are you doing :bighug::bighug:

Merry Christmas everyone

here's my opinion on solo cups I regard a proper solo cup to be grown completely inside the cup and if your top feeding your plant eventually the roots will not keep trying to get out of the cup so that to me is a solo cup grow and some people grow their bottom fed but this is were sometimes it can turn into not a solo cup especially if roots are coming out of the bottom as then its a dwc and you can grow and absolute monster-sized plant as the medium is not contained in the cup .so if this was in a grow off with prizes etc you then need to rely on the growers being honest and posting weekly pics showing the roots contained within the cup

@Bill.de.Cat :yeahthat: Could not say it any better I bookmarked this for future :d5:

Aye...I was gonna say Best ask @St. Tom ........hes done so many he'll know the rules and regs......... :headbang:
Yup that's why I tagged him :bow:

this is as a solo cup grow to a tee from my friend @The Dalai Farmer

we have one coming up very soon from @Seedstockers-Mark and its gonna be a big event too also aunty how are you doing :bighug::bighug:
Yup I copied and pasted your your post

Late for you to be up @St. Tom ......... :bighug: ......
I was just gonna log off and saw the tag and @Dale's Proper Bud I can help you or anyone else grow awesome solos if I can do it so can you and to be honest I just treat mine like any other top fed plant just fed more times a day to run off

I was just gonna log off and saw the tag and @Dale's Proper Bud I can help you or anyone else grow awesome solos if I can do it so can you and to be honest I just treat mine like any other top fed plant just fed more times a day to run off
Much appreciated same here:bow: tom I am getting the hang of it but @Bill.de.Cat in heading down the worm hole now:stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back